• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Did You Know Something About Me Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    This game is another inspiration to me.

What you do here is you post something interesting about you and why!

Then hear the next poster's reaction to that... and it repeats over again.

Example:

User 1: Did you know that I was born in 1992?
    User 2: Did you know that I run my own Pokemon forum?

I'll start.

Did you know that the "10" in my username comes from October, the month I was born in?

Years
    No it doesn't, I know this will be some little learning lesson about your PC colleagues.

Did you know I'm an Anti-Brony?

Years
    Did you know that I'm a staff member at another Pokemon forum? (Not one of the big names, but one that's new)

Years
    Did you know I started hating every episode of The Simpsons after Season 10 cos I thought the writers were running out of ideas?

TY

DID you know i am the leader of the Tiberian Falon modification?

Years
    Did you know that I'm an administrator over at a Pokemon forum? I only just joined and I was initially recruited to the moderators but I became administrator after making a banner for the forum?

You can actually click on the last line of text in my signature to check it out.

Years
    Did you know that Julian Assange is the reason I hate WikiLeaks?

I actually have a banner on my DeviantArt page that explains it further.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back