• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Digimon fanclub

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
    Hi im starting a new fan club for digimon.any thing about digimon can be disscused here.FOR DIGIMON LOVERS..here is the club banner(giv credit to super~sonic)
    The Digimon fanclub

Last edited:

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
    Hi every body.hi blackophanimon u i mean moonlightnight just to let u no im geomon if u havnt already noticed.has anyone got digimon world 4

Adelaide-Amber

-|Fashion Statement Suicide|-
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2008
    i LOOOOOVE digimon <3

i played digimon world dawn, then digimon world data squad (which i HIGHLY recommend) it's a great game. and so i fell in love with digimon, and i'll prolly get eaten alive for saying this but i like digimon better than pokemon. the characters are way more complex (in their personalities and in their design). i like how they actually talk. it makes me feel like i'm watching an intelligent conversation compared to "pika? pikaaaa pi pi pi chuuu?" hahaha. don't get me wrong, i still like pokemon, but digimon has my heart now.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I have never played a Digimon game but Im getting Dusk and Dawn in a few days and Im excited to start something new. I want to play with Rosemon.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
    hey has anyone ever read the manga of digimon my favorite is digimon next if anyone would like i can post scanlations of it if you've never it's one of my favorite digimon manga in my opnion it's better than the anime.

ryushin5

Years
    I got digimon world 4. I am a Dorumon,in de game

yeah i had him two and i digivovled him into an alphamon the greatest royal knight that ever exsited i have to say

ohh and final paladin wanted see this hey man here is the link for the digimon next manga it's chapters 1-6 in the first volume https://www.megaupload.com/?d=DPCL42YR it's one of my favorite manga

Last edited:

ryushin5

Years
    hey i started as dorumon im on the last level and im about level50.how do u evolve all i can do is digivolve to veemon

well you have to beat that item retrieve mission on hard mode with dorumon you would need the sword cannon delta if you want to beat that mission.

ryushin5

Years
    The Digimon fanclubive got the sword cannon.ive got the weakst 1 thouth.wat do the symbols mean

it's to show how strong they are like a crush claw with a wierd symbol means it's stronger than the average crush claw with no symbol pretty simple ohh did u read the manga. and also i want to get everyones opnion on this banner i made it's my first one so it might not look good
    The Digimon fanclub

Last edited:
    Back