• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Digimon Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    In the distant future ina time known as 3670 DXO, Digimon and Humans live peacefully in both worlds. Humans and Digimon aprtner up with each other and engage in battles known as D-Duels. They are essentially the same only Digimon with just youa nd your partner. Everytime you win a battle, you get a certain amout of D-points, these points can be traded to get things at the DBO(Digimon Battle Association) stores. However, the msot important part of points is not what you can buy, but saving them for your rankings and Getting into tournaments. The DBO(DigimoN Battkle Association) can be compared with the Beyblades BBA. Inother words they organizae all major regional toenaments and the World DigimoN Cup.

Now as for your points. If you recall the D-terminals from season two, they make a return, however they are a more multi fascitated device. Rather then hold Digi eggs and just contact other tamers, they work as IDs that ID the tamer and the Digimon partner as well as strength weakeness points, battles won and lost and then the rank. Now let's get into the actual plot.

Musha Jisatsu is the son of the world's greatest Tamer and the DBO president. However, he is an avergare boy who do not have a digimon. On his Fifteenth birthday, he wished that he would get a digimon. His prayers were answered because on his way to school he meets a mysterious man named Dr. Suzaku who gives Musha bagpack. He says that it will help in the futre. He shows it to his friends and they open it. Inside there is a Digivice (The IC versions seen in Savers) with Digi egg inside. Musha is wiered out but exicted. On his way home he is attacked by a Garurumon. He realizes his Digiegg with hatches into Koromon then becomes Agumon. Musha activates his Digi-soul and magically makes it furthur evolve to GeoGreymon. Thus starts Musha's partner ship with Agumon.

Musha (Like most Shonen heros) is a spazz, an idiot, and lazy and ofcourse his rival is a foil to that. Meet Genji Saotome, Ace baseball player, first in the class, and has rich parents. His father is the Unites States President(Making Genji half American) and his mother is actually Vice-President of the DBO American Branch. However, Genji's father is the rival of Musha's. When Genji finds the backpack Musha left at school he notices a blue Digivice IC. He realizes the egg and it soon becoems a Gaomon. Gaomon evolves to Gaogamon and saves GeoGreymon and Musha a lot. Genji in his first amateur tournament, annihilates Musha into the ground.

Soon after the loss to Genji, Musha develops a vigor to defeat Genji. Yui, another tamer who gained the Pink Digivice and Salamon, thinks this is a bad idea. Being his childhood friend, Yui thinks that she should intervene, but she doesn't. Later, after Musha goes home, he finds out his mother has organized a tournament in the digital world, with the queen of the Dark Area, Lilthmon. She says its a peace tournament, between her forces ands the forces of the Digital World and Earth. However, Lilthmon is actually planning on ressurecting her husband, Belphemon. Lilthmon is the primary antagonist int he series. I mean the entire series she exists. I decided to use her because she and Leviamon, another minion of her's, are the only Great Demon lords not in the actual series. That's why me and my friend use them. See the sevem demon lords were in the mnag, a collective that once ruled the digital world with an iron fist. However, Beealzamon left and became Musha's father's digimon. Daemon is still one, however he is now really just a servant to the series other mian antagonist, Dr. Akio Yamano.
    Now Lilthmon's motives for holding the tournament are all intertwined. First off, she is creating a group of tamers caleld the dark tamers. Normally a parternership is formed when a Digimon and human become friends and their souls becomes one. Thus creating a digi-soul. A Dark Tamer(or D-Tamer) is a tamer who is heart is manipulated to hate a digimon and they create a digisoul that is negative, yet jsut as potent as a normal one. This type of Digi-soul makes the Digimon evolve but their power is multiplies by the thousands. Also their is another part of a D-tamer that needs to be understood. D-tamers when they win D-battles int he digital world, delete the tamers from existing. In other words if you lsoe to a D-tamer, not only does your Digimon revert back toa digi-egg, but you would die.

This brings us to Lilthmon's other objective, reving both Leviamon and Belphymon. (BTW If you want all these digimon, I can get you links for, so you would have a greater understanding.). Belphymon needs life force to be ressurected, so she uses the left over lifeforce that her D-tamers gather with their D-tectors and feeed it toa statue which is Belohymon. Leviamon is anotgher statue that she keeps locked away deeper in hr castle.

Now, I mentioned Dr. Yamano earlier. Dr. Akio Yamano was once the greastest tamer until his defeat to Musha's father and Beealzamon. He and his partner Daemon were going to also be named the heads of the DBO, which was instead given to Musha's mother. He swore revenge on them and then vanished without a trace till now. He decided that to gain his revenge he would need to join with Lilthmon.
    The tournament goes off witha hitch. Tamers around the world are invited. Now here are the actual rules of the tournament. People have to be oraganized with teams as many as they want, but the people have to ahve been invited. Musha, Yui, Genji(After being bribed), and Raikou all enter. Now jsut a bit before they came to the tournament a new kid named Byakuya came toe school. He was ioncredibly powerful beyond belief and he had a strange black Digivice. Him and his partner Gabumon immideiately challenge Musha to a D-battle and wipe the floor with Musha. As Agumon turned back toa digi-egg, Byakuya said cryptically, "If this were the Digital world...you would have died." He then walked away. Later Musha's mother tells him he was invited to join the tournament. Musha is alittle reluctant and thinkls it over. Yui smacks him later the next chapter and says he needs to stopp feelign sorry for himself. He gets his vigor back and he and his friends join...only to find out the leader of the dark tamers is none other...then Byakuya.
    The reason Lilthmon decided to hold the tournament was to revive another great Demon Lord by the name of Leviamon. She plans to revive it, by using her D-tamers collect the deleted data of the Digimon and their partners by use of their Darkvices.

More to come and if anyone wants to help with it tell me.

Ayce

Thread Killer
    Years
    Heck I'll join. Yo Aiko, is that supposed to be some sort of RP you're planning out? Or just a fan fiction?

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    1. Akio
    2. It's a manga plot me and my friends are making. If you read you would have seen that.

Ayce

Thread Killer
    Years
    Of course. Excuse my dyslexia (good thing I didn't attempt to type the numbers). We all make mistakes right? I mean, look at the first paragraph of your plot for example.

Well anyway, Akio, I didn't read the threads before this one, and only about half the posts one this thread. Nonetheless, it's certainly clever to incorporate all those ideas into a manga plot! I'm sure it'd make for a good read.

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
    Wow, huh that's a preety amazing story.. many details, you really put some effort into it Akio! *thumbs up*

Can you post pictures of the tamers; Musha, Yui..? And links to the digimon mentioned would be okay to.. ^-^

BTW seing as you have such a wild imagination youself, did you ever imagine how would your own digimon look like?

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Hey is not there a new digimon game coming out sometime?
    Lol I just got back into Digimon Rumble Arean 2 =P
    My favorite now must be Gomamon/Zudomon XD

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Wow, huh that's a preety amazing story.. many details, you really put some effort into it Akio! *thumbs up*

Can you post pictures of the tamers; Musha, Yui..? And links to the digimon mentioned would be okay to.. ^-^

BTW seing as you have such a wild imagination youself, did you ever imagine how would your own digimon look like?
    We are still having some animaton problems>_<. If there are any artists out there who wish to help please say so.

CHaRiSMa

Years
    We are still having some animaton problems>_<. If there are any artists out there who wish to help please say so.

I wish I could help you but I can barely draw myself.. ^^; Oh yeah, this reminds me, I'll post a picture of a digimon I made up for me any time soon.

Apart from that, I just finished watching Digimon Tamers series!!! OMG! I so love it! I love all the main characters, especially Rika. She's so different from the other female characters in previous seasons (Adventure I & II) I also like her digimon Renamon, it's super cool and it looks awesome!! <33333

BTW, if you had a digimon, would you make a Tamer evolution with him, you know when you actually go into the digimon? At first I thought that was uber weird when I saw it but then I got used to it and I think it's amazing, so if I could, then I'd do it for sure!

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Well you can help with the story!^^

Yeah Rika is like the main charecter in the Digimon manga we're making.

Yeah I would become Alphamon with Dorumon.

CHaRiSMa

Years
    Which rookie digimon is your fav? Mine is a tie between salamon and renamon and calumon (allthough I'm not sure he's really a rookie)^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    YAY
    Data squad is coming !!
    I love yoshino and Rosemon <8
    they make such an awesome team
    OH
    im getting digimon Dusk for DS too

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back