• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altin

Nomad Master Trainer
Years
  • Hey im thinking of doing a few RPS one that is pokemon and one that isnt. here they are,

The pokemon one.

The pokemon world has sunk deeply, Team Rocket has taken over from behind the President , current team rocket leader's brother, and will corrupt the world in a few years. Cloning has become a huge issue in the fecent months, and has gotten all over the world in that time. you and a few other people are going to start a war to stop team rocket and free the world of coruption.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    I have the idea for a Mystery Dungeon RP that entered into my head after watching this video on youtube. I was sort of wondering exactly what others thought of it before trying to put it up.

Arceus, after creating the world and the other legendary pokemon to maintain it, felt very confident that it would be able to run itself without incident. Feeling that it was most likely dangerous for one single entity - him - to have absolute control of the world, lest he one day go out of control, decided to step down from his position as 'god' of the pokemon world. Taking the form of a female pikachu, Arceus wiped himself of his memories and decended to earth, to live as a normal pokemon, leaving his legendaries to run the world and settle disputes.

For quite some time, things were peaceful, until it became obvious that Arceus had made a large mistake: He had not removed his powers from his new body, thinking that without knowledge of them they would go unused.

He was wrong.

Arceus, or Megumi, as she was now called, slowly began to grow bored of the melancholy of her world. Even after joining an exploration team, things still were not exciting enough for her. She found herself doing the same boring types of missions over and over again, and went from team to team searching for one that was out-of-the-ordinary, different, and interesting. She found no such team. Eventually, her desire for interesting events to happen awakened her dormant powers within her, unintentionally altering reality itself. The Deoxys, an alien race of pokemon, noticed an unusual explosion of data from planet earth, finding Megumi at the center. Celebi found herself unable to travel further back in time prior to the time of the data explosion, and Dalgia could see no physical evedince of time even existing before that moment. Several psychic-type pokemon were awakened to the existence of negative patches of space, with large titans dwelling within them (the ??? form of Arceus) and Palkia became aware that the spacial planes of their world and another were beginning to overlap, calling in beings from another reality, claiming to be something called "human".

The Legendary pokemon were very concerned with this situation. It was evident that if Megumi became displeased with the world to an extreme extent, reality could very well deconstruct itself and create a new world. Most legends agreed that they very much liked their current universe, and so they set out to observe the situation, attempt to prevent the displeasure of their unknowing 'god' and keep reality the way it was, and possibly repair the damage that had already been done. Other legends however, the more malicious ones, saw this as their chance to abuse the situation and gain absolute control of the world.

Megumi, completely unaware that she is causing the world to fall apart, continues to live her life to the extent that she would concider normal, wishing to find something extra-ordinary in her world, not realizing that the group of pokemon who were about to become accuainted with her were far from normal...

EDIT: Oh, I was also wondering if there were any ideas as to what to call it. I think naming it Suzumiya Haruhi no Exploration Team would be going a bit too far with the whole 'copying' thing...

Last edited:

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
  • Here is a pitch I have for an original RP, and I need to know if anyone would join.

In the year 2300, humanity is a weakened shell of a species. After centuries of advanced medicine, people with normally population-cutting diseases survive and pass on their genes. Most of humanity has at least one genetic disease, and cloning has caused almost all reproduction to be incestual, unbeknownst to the participants. The major countries unified in 2012, and decided to eliminate any humans who were normal. These normal humans suffered natural selection, and became even stronger and more fit than most of humanity. The government hunts down these people and puts them in stasis. However, a small group of these humans has decided to rescue these people, and kill most of humanity using the nuclear arsenal they have heard about. They will then rebuild the human race, using extinct alleles to manufacture humans (with personalities of others without bodies, but with living brains). These humans will form a human race, and humanity will not be a shell any longer.

In addition, even though it is morally wrong, any normal human has almost no choice but to go along with these rebels.

This RPG will have futuristic (but not crazy) weapons, and a huge physical and intellectual advantage against most of their opponents. However, they will have a few hard opponents in the elite corps of the army, which are human brains inside robotic bodies. This band of humans will have to find the nukes and destroy the weakened part of the human race.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    does anyone have any newly, inuyasha rpgs open, please when any new ones open I'd like to be able to play Kagome please, all the ones I've seen people are already playing her, please, I'm very good at playing Kagome

Years
  • The ORP section has been a little dead as of late and normally when people RPG here they create they're own original characters instead of playing characters made for the anime. But I have no doubt that someone will not mind you playing her if one were to open, but just to warn you you may be waiting a while ^_^;;

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    that's ok, as i'm so good at playing her that all I need to do is just do what I'd do, or have reactions I would have in real like, and that'll be her, see I'm very much like Kagome, me and her act the same

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back