• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Distortion World - Eurydice & Rilence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
  • @Eurydice - Poketopia Surfing Pikachu

@Rilence - 10 Aniv Latias (I can clone and trade back if you want, instead of waiting)

CMT please. anything but the shinies. I still haven't checked them for hacks. :)

BTW, Lots more egg move pokes, Eury. dunno if u want some for your thread or not. They're not really all that popular any more.

Can I have the TRU Dragonite 11088?
    &&. Sure, I'd like the Latias back if you can clone her :)

jm417

Expert Egg Move Breeder
    Years
  • Ok you both have deals. let me know when is a good time. I usually get home after 9 pm central, and check the forums from then until 4 am or so.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Ok you both have deals. let me know when is a good time. I usually get home after 9 pm central, and check the forums from then until 4 am or so.

What GST is yours?
    I'm GST +8.
    And sure, maybe you'd PM me your FC.
    I'll find you when I see you on/You pm me when you see me on.
    I am usually online late into the night :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2014
    Eurydice are we still up for the trade we had earlier.

My shiny magmar for your shiny charmander? of course could you clone my magmar and trade it back to me as well?

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • Eurydice are we still up for the trade we had earlier.

My shiny magmar for your shiny charmander? of course could you clone my magmar and trade it back to me as well?

ya thanks for reminding me

@darkcharizard
    could you rng breed me a shiny horsea for it?

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • Sheesh, I'm finally able to get online after my modem had a spaz attack. O_o

@Eurydice: Are you ready yet or shall I wait a bit longer? (Sorry for being impatient but I have to do something in an hour and want to know if I should wait til later.)

Last edited:

XxRogueTrainerxX

Needs a better username
    Years
  • @Eurydice: I have a lot to offer, so I'll be as patient as you want. Also, I apologize if this is an inconvienient time for me to request a trade.

First, I have two shiny female Heracrosses (both at level 55), if you're interested in one of them. They're cloned, so their natures, stats, and moves are identical. Also, I'm offering a shiny male Floatzel (at level 100, EV trained in Attack and Speed). Lastly, I have the SMR2010 event Jirachi (level 5, but I don't know if it's UT or not). I didn't see it in your "Events" list, so I presume you don't have it.

I would like the shiny Skorupi, shiny Glalie, and shiny Charizard, if they're all available.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • Sheesh, I'm finally able to get online after my modem had a spaz attack. O_o

@Eurydice: Are you ready yet or shall I wait a bit longer? (Sorry for being impatient but I have to do something in an hour and want to know if I should wait til later.)

ya i can trade. i just have to finish this battle with rilence (he is kicking my butt XD) then i will be there

@roguetrainer
    i do have the smr 2010 jirachi (like 6 of them)
    but i can trade those 3 for your two pokes

XxRogueTrainerxX

Needs a better username
    Years
  • ya i can trade. i just have to finish this battle with rilence (he is kicking my butt XD) then i will be there

@roguetrainer

Thank you ^_^

Just tell me when we can trade. I might have your Friend Code already registered, not sure though.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years

• ya i can trade. i just have to finish this battle with rilence (he is kicking my butt XD) then i will be there

@roguetrainer

*Kick'ed*
    Yay xDDD
    Battle of two noobs doesn't get anyone anywhere :P

darkcharizard17

master breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2012
    yes i will RNG you one later tonight hopefully if not i will have it done tomorrow morning

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • shiny vulpix male
    riolu male
    surskit female

ok and gt your impatience is starting to get on my nerves. i was in a middle of a trade and could not check the genders of the pokemon. so please in the future if you want to remain off the black list be patient.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back