• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Distortion World - Eurydice & Rilence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    What do you want for your Enigma Stone HG/SS Latias? Check my thread and let me know. Can you clone XD? Thanks.:)

There is only an Enigma Stone SS Latias :P
    & I'm interested in the EV'ed Belly Drumming 'Zard.

Yus' I can clone.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
    There is only an Enigma Stone SS Latias :P
    & I'm interested in the EV'ed Belly Drumming 'Zard.

Yus' I can clone.

Ok I need your FC for Diamond and Pearl. I need the Latias to go to Diamond so I have to switch to Pearl for you to clone and trade back my Pokemon then give you a junk on Diamond for your Latias XD. I need your FC XD. Thanks.:) M FC's are in my signature XD.:)

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    Ok I need your FC for Diamond and Pearl. I need the Latias to go to Diamond so I have to switch to Pearl for you to clone and trade back my Pokemon then give you a junk on Diamond for your Latias XD. I need your FC XD. Thanks.:) M FC's are in my signature XD.:)

I believe you must be mistaken about something no?
    Trading is possible between HGSS and DPPt.
    &. No thankyou then, I hate people trying to get me to do long winded things.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
    I believe you must be mistaken about something no?
    Trading is possible between HGSS and DPPt.
    &. No thankyou then, I hate people trying to get me to do long winded things.

Oh ok. Just use my Pearl FC and we will do direct trade then clone the Charizard. Sorry Did not know it was that bad for you and was not trying to rip you off. I have done these kinds of trades before. Did not know it would be hard on you XD. I can trade now. Just transfer it onto Pearl for now. I will get it transfered to Diamond later XD. Sorry XD.:( If you want to trade now just use my Pearl FC XD. Thanks.:)

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    Oh ok. Just use my Pearl FC and we will do direct trade then clone the Charizard. Sorry Did not know it was that bad for you and was not trying to rip you off. I have done these kinds of trades before. Did not know it would be hard on you XD. I can trade now. Just transfer it onto Pearl for now. I will get it transfered to Diamond later XD. Sorry XD.:( If you want to trade now just use my Pearl FC XD. Thanks.:)

So I'm guessing it goes:

Give you 'Tias for 'Zard.
    Clone 'Zard and give you back, no?

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    Oh ok. Coming on now. At least your FC is easy to see as I am mostly blind XD.:)

Yahs.
    Trying to make fonts stands out from background is important.
    I don't like it people blinds me with a whole lots of grandmum's texts.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
    Yahs.
    Trying to make fonts stands out from background is important.
    I don't like it people blinds me with a whole lots of grandmum's texts.

Yeah I know. Have you seen Ginji's FC's? Also thanks for the trade. On Smogon that Charizard is known as Bellyzard XD.:)

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    Yeah I know. Have you seen Ginji's FC's? Also thanks for the trade. On Smogon that Charizard is known as Bellyzard XD.:)

I know, I just don't like the sound of it :P

&. I don't really care about others' FC, thanks for asking, but it's got nothing to do with me. :)

And thanks for the Belly Drumming 'Zard, been looking for one.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
    I know, I just don't like the sound of it :P

&. I don't really care about others' FC, thanks for asking, but it's got nothing to do with me. :)

And thanks for the Belly Drumming 'Zard, been looking for one.

Yeah no problem. Add you to my friends list. Do you know how to do 2 version transfers? I would do it myself if I had a 2nd DS but I don't sadly. Here is how to do 2 version transfers when trading:

Ist you clone their event then trade it back.

2nd you wait on Wi-Fi while the person switches versions.
    3rd youtransfer the event you are giving them on to the version they are asking for the event to go onto. Hope that helps. It is not hard XD. Only takes 10 minutes. for the full trade when trading that way XD. If you follow these steps it should help when trading this way. I have certain versions depending on the event.

In this case how is how the trade would have worked if we had done it the other way:

1st you clone the Charizard and then trade the clone back.

2nd You transfer the Latias on to Diamond.

That is how it would have worked if we had done the trade that way XD. Just trying to help you do trades like that XD.LOL. No big deal I will get it transfered later XD.:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back