• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Distortion World - Eurydice & Rilence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    @ digi
    no it is may 26

@sinister
    i will trade it to you for the umbreon ^_^

@darkpwns
    i will just take the shiny umbreon for it ^_^

@virus
    thanx ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    Very cool
    just to specify only the jirachi has pokerus and not umbreon
    my friend code is 0088 3526 0301

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    I've got a LV1 UT Shiny Manaphy imported from Ranger, along with 2x Jirachi UT Lv5 (1 WSHMKER and 1 SMR2010) as well as TRU Arceus and LV1 UT Adamant Giratina, and a lv1 UT adamant Croagunk (lol), a serious lv1 UT Japanese Buneary (lol again) and a brave Lv1 UT Japanese Kabuto (lol once more)

Don't know if any of those interest either you, but PM me or VM me if so. I'll probably check back here anyway though.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    to everyone who has offered a trade i am sick and my wifi is being a piece of crack so i wont be able to trade today

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
    @ Eury : Aweee D:
    Well rest first :3
    And for the Umbreon, I got it from my cousin soo...If it is hacked, tell me and I'll just take it back "~u~

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    well anyway i am feeling better today and i am in an awesome mood because i finally got a job. so i will be able for trades the majority of the day
    anyway here are the pending trades that i have written down if i missed you just let me know (this list is different from the one of the first page) i have the fc listed so i dont have to hunt them down in case you are wondering XD

@ father-nature yes i do have a shiny scyther. im pretty sure its ut

Darkpawns
    0088 3526 0301
    Movie Entei
    for Shiny Lv 30 Umbreon

Digmon 0646 8019 3664.
    10 ANIV Latias and shiny giratina
    For Jap. Hayley's UT Snover (clone back)

Jackethon 0947 5014 5157
    Shiny giratina

Sinister eternity
    Shiny articuno

o and by the way you get the articuno for free (thank rilence ^_^)

so ya let me know if i missed anyone and let me know when you are all ready to trade ^_^

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back