• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Distortion World - Eurydice & Rilence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
  • Then children are waste of time and u all should be locked up with no internet and cell phone access til ur 30 so u understand the world

if ur talking about maturity levels u are the one with the lowest. please dont post here again or i will report u i will not have a flame war going on in my thread

Marx_Ultra

Back in Black!
    Years
  • Well, sorry for the delay. Was out somewhere today.
    @Eurydice: Could I get a shiny torchic/chickorita for the shiny kricketot/wingull, if that's okay? Enter HG's FC in my sig. And you don't mind if you could clone both the kricketot and wingull and send me back the copies? I need to get one for both you and Rilence.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • Well, sorry for the delay. Was out somewhere today.
    @Eurydice: Could I get a shiny torchic/chickorita for the shiny kricketot/wingull, if that's okay? Enter HG's FC in my sig. And you don't mind if you could clone both the kricketot and wingull and send me back the copies? I need to get one for both you and Rilence.

im sorry but i dont really feel like trading at the moment

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I guess it is not obvious, but we are posting in the TRADE CORNER.

If you are not trading, then you are spamming. Simple.

Stop that discussion, please. Take it to PM.

Peccadillo

p h a n t o m
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2011
    Would you accept a shiny jolly flawless ut smeargle (nn:pimpmobile) for rilence's listed flawless cherubi?

Peccadillo

p h a n t o m
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2011
    I cannot. It is from smogon, and I imagine it is for breeding purposes.. If that is a problem, sorry then.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • how about

Shiny Skarmory lvl 100
    Flawless Ivs

/334/212/396/86/176/176/

Knows Drill peck

Shiny Japaneese Ditto

Ot: Cant read japaneese

Bold Natured

Moveset: Transform