• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Doctor is in.

Years
  • Heyo! I'm Doc or Grey. whichever you prefer. I've had this account for a decent year probably longer, but never really used it before now. I guess I kinda just forgot about it till now. Anyway. I don't really know much about forums and how to start. Never really been in one to be totally honest. XD But that's besides the point. A bit about me... um let's see. My favorite Pokemon is Garchomp and my favorite Champion, and just character in general in the Pokemon world is Cynthia. She's bae. ♥ I've played every Pokemon game except for ORAS and Black and White 2. I've just been to broke to get ORAS. XD and just never got around to Black and White 2. I want to be a writer and an English teacher in the future. I like Rock and EDM music. I like Anime. That's pretty much all I can think of off the top of my head. Ask me if you want to know more... Please ask questions. XD Anyway that's about it sooo... cya later.

Meng Jiaxin

Dragonlord of the Seas
    Years
  • What's up Doc! (okay that was lame. :P)

Wow, you must like Gen IV quite a bit, huh? I hope you get enough cash to get ORAS sooner or later, because some of the new mechanics (especially soaring for legendaries!) are really awesome. Being a writer sounds really cool, especially since I'm a librarian and an avid reader, so I'm in awe of those who can write. {XD}
    I like Rock too (well, punk rock) but recently Chinese music (especially those with traditional music) are more my style.

What Animes do you watch? I occasionally catch a few but my sister's mad about Naruto. Do you have any to recommend?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hii, do you like Doctor Who? An obvious question following your username, sorry ;)

Welcome to the forums! Being here is pretty straightforward if you want it to be. You can join any conversation by simply posting in it, unless the board you're in has specific rules about it. Read rules before you post somewhere and you'll be good to go. But in general it's all just "be nice", "don't spam" etc.

Hope you'll have a good time and find some people who share your interests to buddy up with!

Years
  • Hii, do you like Doctor Who? An obvious question following your username, sorry ;)

Yes, that's actually where I got the name. XD I'm a big Whovian.

Wow, you must like Gen IV quite a bit, huh?

Actually not that much. It kinda just happens to have introduced Cynthia and Garchomp. XD My favorite is Gen II. Since my first Pokemon game was Soul Silver.

What Animes do you watch? I occasionally catch a few but my sister's mad about Naruto. Do you have any to recommend?

All kinds really. That's a very open question. I couldn't simply recommend an anime, since I have no idea what you like. XD

GengyGengar

Sp00py
    Years
  • Hey there, Doctor :3 Welcome back to PC! I'm sure you know all about the great stuff that we have here, and all of the great people, so I hope you enjoy your stay here :3

Years
  • Oh, an English teacher?? Pretty awesome, I used to want to teach English abroad but I'm kind of too introverted for that to really click with me so now I've to find other things. That's a very admirable job to aim for!

Welcome to PC, Grey. :) BW2 were awesome personally.. makes me sad that so many people didn't play them. But ORAS are also very amazing and probably one of the better Pokemon games around, they did great remaking the original Ruby and Sapphire so I do hope you can get them soon. Enjoy your stay here and please ask if you need help!

Back