• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dome Wolf League

Matzzz

Danger!
    Years
    I wonder if Alternative is making them banners...he hasn't replied. =(
    I can't make em, cause I don't have dat schtoopid Gimp anymoar! D=
    What to do....

if you need someone else to make them i can
    however i cant start them untill the weekend due to quite alot of coursework i have to compleate for friday

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Thank you Matzzz. =)
    If you can, that would be great. Also: Still needing more leaders!
    Crap, The Battle Stadium is in a bad state....=(

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    when can we challenge this league and what are the rules
    The rules are on the first page. To see additional rules, hover over the names of the leaders. =)
    And I would prefer it if you challenged the league when we had at lease 6 leaders or more, but considering the state the Battle Stadium is in, I say: Challenge away!

Also, Shroud?
    Could you make just some small icons for the gym leaders? I mean, Just a blue background with different blue shades and a Vaporeon for the water gym. And the same pattern for the others. If you can do that, it would be awesome. =)
    If you can't, then that's okay.

shroud

It's almost time...
    Years

The rules are on the first page. To see additional rules, hover over the names of the leaders. =)
    And I would prefer it if you challenged the league when we had at lease 6 leaders or more, but considering the state the Battle Stadium is in, I say: Challenge away!

Also, Shroud?
    Could you make just some small icons for the gym leaders? I mean, Just a blue background with different blue shades and a Vaporeon for the water gym. And the same pattern for the others. If you can do that, it would be awesome. =)
    If you can't, then that's okay.

Small icons to represent what? I'd like to know this so i can try and show more interesting icons. :)

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    The icons are just something to make the First post look more awesome. As in, you hover over the icons to make the rules of the selected gym to appear. They are essentially just small banners. Just add the dog pokemon, and enough room for me to put in a username. =)
    The Icons are NOT gym badges. I'll get someone to make them later. Right now I need them icons. Don't overdo it! As long as the background isn't a single color, it'll be fine. Keep it simple. =)
    Note= Sorry for innactiveness, but I've been really busy lately. MIKeY, I'll update the OP when I have the time. =)

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    Pokemon Dog: Manetric
    Name: Lilith
    FC: 1462 9544 6655
    Tier: gym leader, maybe one of the easier ones?
    Prize: a tm like thunder or thunderbolt
    (Additional rules? Double battle?): none

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Pokemon Dog: Leafeon
    Name: Lucario
    FC: In sig
    Tier: UU
    Prize: UT Turtwig egg, will not have egg moves until later
    (Additional rules? Double battle?): Double battle, only one prize per challenger

EDIT: Forgot to say that this will have to be in shoddy 'til I get a team worked out... XP

Back