• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*The Draco Alliance V.5*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    GN or TN: Death
    FC: 4768 4693 9894
    Shoddy Name: N/A
    Reason for joining: I love Dragon Type pokemon, and because the title and font of the clan looks awesome xD
    MSN or Skype Address: PM Me for it, since it's private :/
    Other ways you can contribute to the Draco Alliance: Fast Reliable Cloning (We could use collaterals), EV Training (If i'm in a good mood), Pokemon Radaring (I love radaring out pokemon! I can get you a specific Nature/Shiny Pokemon)
    Anything else you wanna say: Lugia Rocks (HA! I read the rules!)

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    That's partly what The Draco Alliance's all about! And don't worry: Using Dragon Pokémon isn't required here; It's only our Clan theme, but go ahead!

PS: You sure you don't wanna trade that 10th Deoxys for my Shiny Mewtwo?

xD

I could trade it, but only if you could wait like, 10 mins while i sneak my cousin's game and trade back the Deoxys..

Anyways, back on topic, yeah, i'm willing to learn more about EV training, although i'm already goood at it. And i also hope to improve my IV Breeding skills too. (Although, i'm already a Master Breeder when it comes to that :D)

Shadow of Fears

The Shadow Trainer
    Years
    GN or TN (Game name or Trainer Name):Shadow
    FC (Please write it down, don't make me look in your sig):2577 9670 4759
    Shoddy Name (N/A if none): none
    Reason for joining (A brief explanation):Cause I love Dragons, I like the name and i want to use one of the banners. Also I would like to help win clan wars
    MSN or Skype Address : [email protected]
    Other ways you can contribute to the Draco Alliance: I could maybe make a donation or be a breeder.
    Anything else you wanna say: Lugia rocks, also dont worry i wont use my terrible garchomp :p

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    i cant rank you but i can battle if you want
    Well, you can't rank yet, seeing that you're an Advanced Drake... for now...

GN or TN (Game name or Trainer Name):Shadow
    FC (Please write it down, don't make me look in your sig):2577 9670 4759
    Shoddy Name (N/A if none): none
    Reason for joining (A brief explanation):Cause I love Dragons, I like the name and i want to use one of the banners. Also I would like to help win clan wars
    MSN or Skype Address : [email protected]
    Other ways you can contribute to the Draco Alliance: I could maybe make a donation or be a breeder.
    Anything else you wanna say: Lugia rocks, also dont worry i wont use my terrible garchomp :p
    Thanks! That'll save us trouble! J/K! Well, let me finish some trades, Rank Battle Death Mande, and I'll Rank Battle you!

Shadow of Fears

The Shadow Trainer
    Years
    Lugia can i have the battle with you tommorow as i am in the middle of ev training a pokemon right now if i finish by tonmight il let you know though

Lugia im ready for the battle right now are you???

Last edited:
    Years
    I made some banner's for are clan also World if you see thi spost I would like to get point's but anways these are just some ruff one's I made with a bucket and some pictures but I will try and make better one's later

Hope you like them

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back