• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*The Draco Alliance V.5*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
    I would like to join world king. but i have a question in the rules "IV. All Pokemon need to be Lv.100". dose this mean the battles have to be lvl 100 or like the actual pokemon has to be 100?

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
    actually i quit, but in pe2k sorry i am. I'm in the Icicle Clan. ;) hope thats not a problem I really one to join the one on this fourm

nvm i dont feel right. sorry.

Last edited:

Shadow of Fears

The Shadow Trainer
    Years
    HEy guys did this clan i die i really hope not sorry i havent been on ina few days cmon guys anyone in the clan ready for a clan battle i want some points.

Dark Wing

Lets get dangerous!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2008
    yeah im still on ill meet you online

edit: allright i win gg man add me some poits WKL

Last edited:

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
    so how's it doing world kings lugia? most of the new clans have crashed and burned so, a little less competition, anyway seems like your clan is comming back up in the ranks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back