• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon Ball Z Fan Club

Who Is Your Favourite DBZ Fighter

• Goku

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Gohan

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Vegeta

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Piccolo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cronos

Im Back ;)
Years
  • Hi Im Dark wolf X And Im A Big Dragon Ball Z Fan and A Bigger Pokemon Fan And For Those DBZ Fans Out There You Can Join My Fan Club.This Idea Came To Me When I Saw How Many Users PC Has And Thought How Many Are Also DBZ Fans So I Got This Idea
    The Rules
    Just Follow The Community Rules
    Each Week A Topic
    Current Members:
    Dark Wolf X(Leader)
    Ladnek
    DarkBlade Ex
    lukeh(Assist.Leader)
    DarkAkuma
    Synyster_Zeikku
    A-One
    Relyt
    rsm98
    Tenbinza(Assist.Leader)
    Nazo
    Pr!m3
    Xicer
    Banners
    Spoiler:

If You Like Dragon Ball Check This Out,https://dbthemovie.com/

Last edited:

DarkBlade EX

Legandry Trainer/Beta Tester
    Years
  • Gohan Will Beat The Cell In His Perfect Form With HIs kamahamaha Power With His Father Goku

Broli Is The LegandarySuperSaiyan

Last edited:

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • Hey Guys I Just Thought About The First Topic It Is
    Who Is Your Favourite DBZ Villan?
    Mine Is Kid Buu Since He is The Powerfulest Of Them All

lukeh

Former ROM Hacker
    Years
  • I would like to join. I loved DBZ since I was 5. But they....cancelled it!! Can someone tell me a US channel to find it? All they have is dumb Dragon ball....

Majin Vegeta or Broly

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • Ok lukeh Your Now A Member Of The DBZ Fan Club?Majin Vegeta Or Broly Very Good Answer lukeh,I Think On Cartoon Network

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • Yeah He Might Be A Villan At Times But He Is Still A Z Warrior And One Of The Strongest Ones

Guys Im Looking For Some Members Who Can Fill The Post Of Assistant Leaders And I Need Two Who Can Be(Assistant Leaders Can Act As Leaders When Actual Leader Is Away).I Cannot Vist From Monday For A While So Anyone Intrested?

Last edited:

DarkBlade EX

Legandry Trainer/Beta Tester
    Years
  • Sorry Guys Dark Wolf X's Computer Just Fried And He Told Me And lukeh To be the assistant leader,untill repairs are done,he told me that it will be done in 4-6 days
    Dark Wolf X(Leader)
    DarkBlade EX(Assistant Leader)
    lukeh(Assitant Leader)
    Ladnek
    DarkAkuma

Last edited:

lukeh

Former ROM Hacker
    Years
  • Cartoon network is where it got cancelled. They had it on FUNimation but they replaced it with dragonball...

Ladnek

TADAAA!! I'm back!
    Years
  • My favourite villains are Broly, and Raditz. Broly nearly killed all of the Z fighters without even trying, AND not a scratch on him. That takes power. He was also born with a power level of over 10,000, strong enough to kill Goku when he fights Vegeta. I also find it interesting how he can hold a grudge against Goku for so many years. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that they were born simutaniously?

Raditz because he was one of the only villains who succeded in killing Goku, and was the first villain of Dragonball Z. I alwas like the guys who are first. ;)

@lukeh: If you have a spare $40 you could buy DBZ seasons. There are five so far, which is the Saiyan saga through the Perfect Cell sagas. I spent at least $160 on the first four seasons, and worth every penny of it. ;) You could also look some episodes up on YouTube, or Veoh.

lukeh

Former ROM Hacker
    Years
  • " Wow, that baby... Vegeta, what do you think his power level is?"

"ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAANNDD!!!!!!"

Hey I heard they are possibly making a DBZ movie in theaters.

I have already seen every episode of the saiyan, freiza, android, cell, majin buu, and kid buu sagas.

DBGT is my thing now. And the movies. They are awesome. The games are even better.

Last edited:

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Hey, you can be in. Dd you ask them to make thier voice? Thats what I would do.

Yeah, Chis sabat did Piccolo and vegeta voices

as piccolo he said " The balls are inert"
    as vegeta he went " I admit it kakarot, Your better than me"

Sean shemmel did goku's voice he said " I've studied in the art of kaioken!"
    It's awesome.

Back