• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon Ball Z Fan Club

Who Is Your Favourite DBZ Fighter

• Goku

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Gohan

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Vegeta

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Piccolo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ladnek

TADAAA!! I'm back!
Years
  • Cool animation! My only complaint is that it's huge and pixely. And id pixely isn't a word, it is now!

Anyway, I have an idea for a new topic:

What do you think would've happened if Vegeta turned Super Saiyan on Namek?
    I'll let you guys post before I unleash my super-long geeky post of DEATH!

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • Hmmmm Good Topic I Think I Will Consider it Ladnek,If Vegeta Was A Super Saiyan On Namek He Would First Defeat Frieza And Goku And Then Wish The Namek Dragon Porunga To Grant Immortality

Ladnek

TADAAA!! I'm back!
    Years
  • Here's what I think would happen:
    Since Vegeta was beaten by Freiza when he was at 1% power, and Goku beat him at 1% power, Vegeta would be killed by Freiza, even if he transformed into a Super Saiyan. Vegeta would be able to defeat Freiza when he was at 1% easily, but when Freiza goes to 50% or 100%, Vegeta would be done for. it's the unfortunate truth, but I think it's what would happen.

I'm saying this now, because I'll be gone for a week. I'll be back on the 17th, But I don't want this thread to die. So please people, DON'T LET IT DIE!!!! Be back soon! ;)

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
  • I think Vegeta(SS) would have beaten Frieza quite easily since he isnt as forgiving as Goku. But here what happens is Vegeta would take out Krillin for using the Dragonballs and Goku gets mad transforming him into a Super saiyan, we gonna see an epic battle after that.

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • Yo Guys Why Console Do You Think Is The Best For DBZ Games?I Think The Playstations And Gameboy Advance

lukeh

Former ROM Hacker
    Years
  • I wanted to like, get the eyes only or sonthing or at least the dragonballs cause that would be cool.

lukeh

Former ROM Hacker
    Years
  • I was going to give Trunks's Majin Vegat's or Goku's

But dude, your sig is WAY to big

Good News and bad news:
    GOOD: The DBZ movie will be out next year
    BAD: Its not DBZ its dumb dragonball that nobody likes....

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • I Adjusted It Dude,Have You Heard Dragon Balls Music Its Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Out Of Its League,How About Adding Gohans Eyes

Last edited:

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
  • I was going to give Trunks's Majin Vegat's or Goku's

But dude, your sig is WAY to big

Good News and bad news:
    GOOD: The DBZ movie will be out next year
    BAD: Its not DBZ its dumb dragonball that nobody likes....
    I havnt watched Dragonball yet but did play a rpg of it so i kinda know its story and it aint that good Goku is still a kid, I wanna see a Super saiyan transform in the movie.

lukeh

Former ROM Hacker
    Years
  • No hes a teen and its the time before raditz came. The main villain is piccolo. I wanted the saiyan saga but that might be the sequal....

Vie

Years
  • hey, dragonball isnt that bad, I like it. well, I always read it, not watched it^^

Last edited:

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • Dark Akuma You Can Edit That Post You Have Posted Dragon Ball As bragon Ball,I Like The Fights But Music Is Worse Than Terrible
    Guys Some New Banners By boychannah_lanchannah
    DragBanner.png

DragBanner2.png

Ladnek

TADAAA!! I'm back!
    Years
  • Ok Relyt Your In And Teen Gohan's Cool,He The Powerfullest Of Gohans Forms
    Actually, Mystic Gohan is the strongest. It looks like teen is, because of how easily he slaughtered the Cell Juniors, and at first Cell, but even the fat Buu was stronger than Cell, and Gohan beat Super Buu.

Yeah, I'm back. Hi, guys!

Years
  • Hi can I join..PLEASE!!!!!
    I LOVE DBZ I THINK GOTEN RULES!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE DBZ BUDOKAI 2 & DBZ BUDOKAI TENKAICHI 3

MY FAV VILLAN IS MAJIN VEGETA/BROLY (I CAN'T CHOOSE.)

Back