• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon Slayers! The Fairy Type Fan Club!!!!!

PokeHunterBlack

Bounty Hunter
Years
  • Hey, I am finally starting the fairy type fan club (again?). In this thread, fans will discuss why they like the Fairy types and what Pokemon should be fairy as well! We will have tournaments and other events to determine a member's status as well.

Of course, like any other club, we have rules;

1. All Global forum rules apply here. Read them well: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6446812

2. Join only if you are a fan of the fairy type. Don't come here to complain about the fairy types.

3. Be nice to each other, cursing is allowed, but keep it light and not overly explicit. You will be banned from the club if you curse too much.

4. Please don't go off topic

5. And most of all: Have fun!

Name: Real name, Nickname, or Pokecommunity name. (But please add Pokecommunity name down below if real name/nickname)
    Favourite Fairy type Pokémon?: What is your favourite Fairy type Pokémon?
    Why do you want to join?: What is your motivation to join the club?
    Birthday: So we can celebrate it of course!

My information:

Name: Seth
    Pokecommunity Name: PokeHunterBlack
    Favourite Fairy type Pokémon: The Alolan Nintales
    Why do you want to join?: I am creating this for all fans of the Pokemon saviors!
    Birthday: August 24th

Please keep the club running if you are a member!

Members:
    Seth (PokeHunterBlack)

Important Dates:
    None Yet

Thanks for reading, now it's time to join the club and go out and have fun!

Last edited:
    Back