• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    xD As soon as I got through 'making' Deoxys-E he became Uber... after about 1 battle of having him...

Detox

Yeah...I still have him too....he just sits there in between Darkrai and Manaphy.....

Detox

Should Altaria be a freaking dragon?
    NOTE:This will declare if itwill be reconized by den members as an official dragon,regardless of its type.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Lawl Piggy FTW.

Piggy THEME ftw.

*Dukey runs in*

Ugh... sorry everybody some little TWEWY Fanboy drank a polyjuice potion and locked me in my fridge. He has been disguised as me...
    Can we stop talking about TWEWY in here? There is an appropriate fan club you know?

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Altaria should be a dragon. I need it for my monotype challenge. So yah.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Ok. Altaria:

Altaria = bird: 10/10
    Altaria = dragon: 2/10

Easy, but I wouldn't mind it being a dragon seeing as it is a really good dragon, strength wise IMO.

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    I agree with Saphira's Rider. Altaria's strong enough to hold it's own. So it's a Dragon. plus it's Shiny is pretty beast.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back