• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

Dukey,you have a clone of the original lucario i had. lol,i guess i should clone less.....whos trade shop did you get it from anyways? i tend to lose track of my clones...

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    umm I got it from RNC

also, (did I say this in here yet) I'm getting a new action replay, it should arrive next week!

Detox

But yeah,that luke was from my old saved file,i gave it to my friend when i started over...btw i hate how slow salamence is.....

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    dont call me noobish. im knowledgable about pokemon. and i know whats every pokemon,s good moveset. if ur Garchomp,s Sp.atk is good for Draco meteor and fire Blast then its ok. but what im saying that his Garchomp had poor Sp.Atk so how could he teach a pokemon with poor Sp.Atk a Special Category move?196 base Sp.atk stat isnt good for Special moves! and Fire Fang is good for Garchomp since its Physical Move . and u say Sand Veil helps Garchomp,s Evasion. thats right and Double Team can help it too. why cant u undserstand?? -.-

and ur problem is u depend on the base power of the move not on the Category!
    Physical Moves Depends on Attack stat and Special Moves Depends on Sp.Atk stat!
    and i didnt call u noobish so feel sorry about what u said .

WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT EVASION MOVES ARE BANNED FROM MOST COMPETITIVE BATTLES! I don't feel sorry for what I said because I know what I am talking about. Do you even know what STAB is?

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    lol... does a Sandstorming Garchomp count as an evasion move then?

Oh and welcome back Munchlax

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Guess who's back it's me and munchlax =D YAAAAAAAAA
    A Munchlax! a Cute Munchlax! anyway welcome back Munchlax

what i think is a sandstorming Garchomp is not counted as an evasion move. becuz sandstorm is used to damage the pokemon that are not rock,steel,ground type

WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT EVASION MOVES ARE BANNED FROM MOST COMPETITIVE BATTLES! I don't feel sorry for what I said because I know what I am talking about. Do you even know what STAB is?
    anyway anyway if u said so. i didnt have a Wi-Fi battle before. that becuz i got problem with my Stupid Access Point. if im the mistaken. im sorry.and i will proof to u that im not a noobish! becuz STAB means using the Move with the same Type as the user,s Type!such as Lucario uses Aura Sphere and thats what STAB means!

Last edited:

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years

No, a Sandstorming Garchomp is in no means an evasion move. It has to be an actual move, not a move + ability. Moves like: Minimize, Double Team, etc are evasion moves that are banned from most servers.

A

anyway anyway if u said so. i didnt have a Wi-Fi battle before. that becuz i got problem with my Stupid Access Point. if im the mistaken. im sorry.and i will proof to u that im not a noobish! becuz STAB means using the Move with the same Type as the user,s Type!such as Lucario uses Aura Sphere and thats what STAB means!

Yeah, me neither, I don't have wifi anymore because I moved so my access point is gone, I have no access points near me now :( But anyway, you are correct on the STAB definition, good job.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    hahaha, i mean, I didn't do anything
    Bummer eh? I got a World08 Lucario here for a decent trade, also a PKTOPIA Electivire & Magmortare

anyways, still waiting to trade latiosmaster to get my chomp & mence...

Detox

Anyone want to give me a EV'd garchomp/salamence for an EV'd Tyranitar/Movie shaymin?

Detox

Nope,not really since i have about 13 of each,including the european versions....still looking for chomp or mence....

Detox

can i see some stats first.......i really want to have a beastly mixed team.my mence is just to slow,shoulda went for a jolly instead of adamant.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back