• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Hey, welcome to the Den!
    It doesn't matter which Dragon you like, as long as your a dragon fan, its all good!

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Hey Welcome to the Club ILoveRaichu!

Dratini, Bagon or Gible?

Definately Dratini
    its super cute,
    and its evolutions only make it better.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Hey Welcome to the Club ILoveRaichu!

Dratini, Bagon or Gible?
    Gible ! Gible ! i Say Gible!!!! it can learn Dragon Rage Earlier ! and yea Speaking of Cuteness. yes its a Cute Shark with a 2 little arms and 2 little feets!

That Darkrai is kinda terrible, Darkrai has one of the best Base Speeds in the Game, yet Your moveset implies that your putting EV's in Atk & Sp Atk, and honestly Black belt isn't great, Life Orb > Everything
    i still need to learn about EV training. and thats funny how did i became Expert on Pokemon since the release of Pokemon Yellow without knowing what is EV Training....

is it like u r training an Infected Riolu lv1 until Lv100 by defeating a bunch of Gastlies to get a Lucario with high Sp.Atk and Speed?

Last edited:

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    Welcome Dragonair_Blizzard (I can't believe how many members we have!!)

And I would probably have to go with Bagon, Salamence is just too awesome!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I guess so Chaos, if ghastlies give you EV's in atk & Spe then yer thats bout right

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Dratini, Bagon or Gible?
    Aww I love them all!^^
    Dratini and Bagon...aww sorry Gible x.x

Years
    May i join? As seen in both my name and avatar, i Loooove dragons (ever since grade one) my favorite dragon pokemon is rayquaza, especialy it's shiny form. The first 3 dragon pokemon on the list (charizard,gyarados,aerodactyl).... are those true dragon pokemon, or do they just look like dragons? Because i thought charizard was Fire/flying, gyarados was water/flying and aerodactyl was rock/flying....dunno though for sure. As for the current topic, i like dratini the best....for both looks and attacks.(Iz hopes can join)

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Welcome to the Den RubyDragon!!
    And no, they arent dragons
    but they do represent Dragons

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Welcome to the Den Ruby!
    No, they technically aren't dragons, but here in the den, they are!

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    why people doesnt choose Gible T.T. oh yea there is a Cute Pokemon Much more than Dratini.

ITS RIOLU! i have one at Lv100 and its speed is 200! but i dont use it in Competitive battles.... only in battle frontier( not that much). and yea i play Platinum much more than Diamond xd

Detox

why people doesnt choose Gible T.T. oh yea there is a Cute Pokemon Much more than Dratini.

ITS RIOLU! i have one at Lv100 and its speed is 200! but i dont use it in Competitive battles.... only in battle frontier( not that much). and yea i play Platinum much more than Diamond xd

probably because gible and its whole eveloution line looks like it wants to bite you...repeatedly.....

...riolu became a dragon? wtf? [/sarcasm]

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    It never did...
    Off Topic Post...

Look, soon I'm gonna set up an infraction system if people keep this kinda thing going...

Detox

um...I was being sarcastic when I said that...and for the topic,I chose dratini. its very destructive...i mean cute...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back