• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    I really really thank u Phatnom Syndrome . also Dukey thanks! becuz i learned how to EV train the pokemon. i just got an AR code of Movie Shaymin and got shaymin and then infect it with Pokerus and decided to EV train its sp.Atk and speed and it became with high stats . here it is:

Shaymin (When in Land Form):
    HP:332
    Atk:215
    Def:220
    Sp.Atk:272
    Sp.Def:180
    Speed:308

Shaymin (When in Sky form):
    HP:332
    Atk:220
    Def:170
    Sp.Atk:317
    Sp.Def:143
    Speed:367

yes i got the shaymin at lv50 . i EV trained it in Diamond and then i tranferred it to Platinum to get sky form Shaymin. i will see which is the next pokemon i should EV Train.....

Zurich

Optimus Prime
    Years
    I think he was talking about the shaymin thing...

BTW what do you think if we change the topic to Dragonite/Salamence/Garchomp? (i dont know if the topic was already mentioned)

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    nar, I made it their beggining forms for a reason, also Chaos, you would have been better training it in Atk

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Dukey, I'm going to make a topic, alright? If I shouldn't just tell everyone to stop. :)

What should be the next Dragon combination Nintendo and Gamefreak make?

I think it should be Dragon and Steel. Metaria, ftw!

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Dragon/Fire
    WHY HAVENT THEY DONE THIS YET?
    you would think that would be the first combination

munchlaxdude

munchlax fan/ totoro rocks ^_^
    Years
    Howdy Everyone anyone remember me? I think only dukey would remember me out of all u guys but any ways I'm back and welcome to all the new ppl. =D:classic:

Zurich

Optimus Prime
    Years
    Dukey, I'm going to make a topic, alright? If I shouldn't just tell everyone to stop. :)

What should be the next Dragon combination Nintendo and Gamefreak make?

I think it should be Dragon and Steel. Metaria, ftw!

Dragon/Ice FTW!! I also like umbreons idea.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    nar, I made it their beggining forms for a reason, also Chaos, you would have been better training it in Atk
    well i just trained its Sp.Atk becuz Sky form get Sp.Atk higher than Attack. now im EV Training Chomp and its now at lv53 with 151 Atk and 144 Speed.

and the people that is speaking of a steel and dragon type pokemon. Dialga is a Steel and Dragon Type Pokemon!!!!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Umm JD this was an official topic just a week or so ago...

Anyways, welcome back Munch!

Hope you can enjoy the new den!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Hey Welcome to the Club ILoveRaichu!

Dratini, Bagon or Gible?

Bagon *clap clap clap* Bagon... I love the Bagon line. I think Gible looks funny *giggle giggle!* I also like Dratini and Dragonair but not as much Dragonite. I like him. But not as much as Dragonair.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back