• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Haven't been here in a while,sorry^^"

Could anyone make topics?I'm sure i could think of some^^

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    What about Swablu or Trapinch? Which line of dragons do you like?

I have some ideas, for topics if it's alright, Dukey.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    yer, try to make them original though, don't just do swablu or trapinchinsted of bagon or dratini or gible

Eleventyseventy

But why is the rum gone?
    Years
    How's this sound for a topic?

Say you transform into a dragon pokemon.
    Which one would you be?
    Try to base your answer on your personality. (eg. Can be quite scary like Giratina, or you love to swim like Gyarados/Kingdra)

You could even try for certain features. Lol, not like any of us look like dragons..
    As in, slim like Vibrava, bulky like Salamence, big cheeks like Altaria, big eyes like Flygon, big mouth like Gyarados, etc etc..

If this topic passes, I'm going to say Vibrava.
    Besides Dratini, Vibrava seems like the really shy/timid looking one out of the lot.
    I have quite a frail body like Vibrava.
    Also, Vibrava looks like a bug, and half the guys in my year could quish me like a bug. xD

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    How's this sound for a topic?

Say you transform into a dragon pokemon.
    Which one would you be?
    Try to base your answer on your personality. (eg. Can be quite scary like Giratina, or you love to swim like Gyarados/Kingdra)

You could even try for certain features. Lol, not like any of us look like dragons..
    As in, slim like Vibrava, bulky like Salamence, big cheeks like Altaria, big eyes like Flygon, big mouth like Gyarados, etc etc..

Me, I'd say Flygon. I'm thin and lanky, and wore glasses. Also I'm high tempered if provoked repeatedly, and you may not like me when I get angry. It's like creating a sandstorm.

Last edited:

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Kingdra, Most of the time I'm quite calm, but also serious.
    I like to get the job done ASAP (xD DD Outrage Set)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Flygon or Rayquaza. Flygon because I'm strong, thin, lanky and countless other things. Rayquaza because I can sleep all day everyday, as long as I'm not disturbed by that stupid Pokemon Trainer. Hyper Beam! Bang! He is gone! Hehehehehe...

Detox

me? most likely dragonite...i look quiet and harmless then BAM! your hit by draco meteor.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    for me. Garchomp becuz i like to eat Crunchy Food such as Chips, and speedy,and skinny and.......Boooooom! Dragon Rush at my Prey

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    for me. Garchomp becuz i like to eat Crunchy Food such as Chips, and speedy,and skinny and.......Boooooom! Dragon Rush at my Prey

Don't forget you can fly faster than a Jet Plane. I am changing it. Trapinch that will evolve. Rayquaza as well still. I love sleeping. (what I do best)

Zurich

Optimus Prime
    Years
    I would say Rayquaza, because i come out when anyone expect it, and i calm down others when they are fighting. (Rayquaza appears and sends groundon and kyogre to sleep)

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    For me? maybe Salamence, I'm big for my age and stand over many with my power and don't care what other people think.

- and Dukey do you change your theme like everyday??

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Meh, I got over my Neku theme, even though this fable theme isn't that great, I'll keep it for a week or so, until I make something beta

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Altaria.

I am nice most of the time, but if you get me angry, you better watch out.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    definately a kingdra
    i love to swim
    (thats like kingdras only characteristic.)

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Don't forget you can fly faster than a Jet Plane. I am changing it. Trapinch that will evolve. Rayquaza as well still. I love sleeping. (what I do best)
    oh yea i said Speedy. which means i run fast:P

Yea! i got a Strong Chomp! with 330 Attack and 298 speed. what do u think of it guyz?

and Dukey u always change ur theme......

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back