• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Sorry for being Off Topic my Friends.

Hurt: Dragonite! Becuz its Slow . i used one in Battle Factory and it made me Lose T.T. how Disappointing...

Heal: Dialga! becuz its Doesnt have Weakness from Ice moves and Dragon Moves. * disturbing Dukey with the number 396* no no i ditched that Dialga and i got another one non shiny that has 413 Sp.Atk ^^

but i just want to know Dukey. how can u be sure that one of our member is following the Rule of " You Can Post once per Day "? it will be dificult becuz of Different Time Zone and he might Try to cheat.....

Last edited:

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • I just hope that people won't cheat I guess... Or I could make it once every 24 Hours if u would prefer?

Oh and thanks Zurich, I didn't realise I was a Duck...

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
  • Do we have to do 24 hours.... cause it is honestly a new day for me and I would like to
    Hurt: Garchomp
    Heal: Altaria

And Zurich why do you call Dukey Duckey???

Detox

Hurt: Dragonite! Becuz its Slow . i used one in Battle Factory and it made me Lose T.T. how Disappointing...

Heal: Dialga! becuz its Doesnt have Weakness from Ice moves and Dragon Moves. * disturbing Dukey with the number 396* no no i ditched that Dialga and i got another one non shiny that has 413 Sp.Atk ^^

but i just want to know Dukey. how can u be sure that one of our member is following the Rule of " You Can Post once per Day "? it will be dificult becuz of Different Time Zone and he might Try to cheat.....

Its supposed to be slow..it has enormus bulk...

Hurt: ALTARIA
    Heal: Dragonite

Detox

Okay, besides the hurt and heal game, new topic

If you could change any dragon, which one would it be and how?

Detox

Okay, every one hurt Altaria and heal somone else because dukey has gone insane ,thinking we are going to do this for another day Xp

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Try another week.
    And besides
    1. When was the last time a topic lasted longer than a day?
    2. I never said we couldn't talk about anything else whilst hurting and healing.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Hehe, love this!
    Hurt: Altaria(its speed isn't that great... its movepool also doesn't show either...)
    Heal: Dragonite(great bulky sweeper! DD+outrage=PWN)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back