• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    ungh next week i will start going School....

anyway heres my turn

Hurt: Altaria . im sure that a Dragon Breathing Dialga would own it...
    Heal: Dialga. should i Explain again? Its one Of My Favourite Dragon Type Pokemon !!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Looks Like Altaria is in the bad Health....

Dragonite is in the first Place
    Dialga is in the Second Place ( yea yea go go Dialga! )
    Rayquaza is in the Third Place ( u must be better than Dragonite -_-)

Lets see who will take the glory!

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    God.

Trying my best to keep flygon from falling into a pit of despair...Along with altaria that is.

Hurt: Aerodactyl
    Heal: Flygon

Edit:

Just something about altaria...

Surely something that is the DRAGON type and in the DRAGON egg group should be considered a dragon...

I mean Tyranitar is considered a dragon here and that's mainly becasue of its egg group :/

Last edited:

Detox

Trying my best to keep flygon from falling into a pit of despair...Along with altaria that is.

Hurt: Aerodactyl
    Heal: Flygon

Edit:

Just something about altaria...

Surely something that is the DRAGON type and in the DRAGON egg group should be considered a dragon...

I mean Tyranitar is considered a dragon here and that's mainly becasue of its egg group :/

Um wut? Tyranita has many dragonlike qualitys, so does Aerodactyl and Charizard and thats why they are dragons.Plus arbok and seviper in in the dragon egg group so if thats the case they should br up there too.

Detox

Okay so Aerodactyl and the cotton bird are officialy stoned....and dragonite ha s won dukey, you know it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back