• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
Years
  • You know what? F$@k you -Kairyu, the UGLIER THAN DIALGA BOY!!!
    HOWS THAT SOUND!!!!
    Guess who is screwed next? Your precious Dragonite, because that's the only dragon I'm hurting from now on =0 The only reason you hate Altaria is because he is UU, which if you were in UU he would probably kill the frick out of you!! And you call him a fake dragon, well how about a fake co-owner.

Hurt: Dragonite
    Heal: Flygon

And Dukey, your theme scares me....

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I'm not going to visit the Graphic's Giveaway thread for awhile now, since you gave me this awesome theme yesterday evening, Dukey. :P

Yeah, featuring Haseo....Bish.
    Anyway Deadpool is awesome also.

Both Kairyu and Shadow shut up //

Look the bottom line is Kairyu doesn't like altaria, Shadow does, end of...Stop annoying each other Now.

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
  • Both Kairyu and Shadow shut up //

Look the bottom line is Kairyu doesn't like altaria, Shadow does, end of...Stop annoying each other Now.

We all know the story, the problem is -Kairyu thinks that he has to say something every second, and it's ticking me off. Maybe I wouldn't care so much if he didn't have a little insult every post.

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
  • Look, you guys sound like my sister and me, so stop. If it sounds that bad it's probably gonna get worse even though I agree with Shadow.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • List Update!
    Dragons: Hurt 'n' Heal
    Salamence - 15
    Dragonite - 14
    Rayquaza - 13
    Latios - 10
    Latias - 10
    Kingdra - 10
    Giratina - 6
    Dialga - 10
    Palkia - 10
    Garchomp - 8
    Flygon - 21
    Kingdra - 11
    Altaria - 0
    Gyarados - 10
    Aerodactyl - 0
    Charizard - 11

Hurt: Dialga
    Heal: Salamence

Last edited:

Detox

Dialga hates a choice banded Earthquake...oh, and I missed two days due to poor connection, so do I get to make those Hurt n heal days up? Btw Shadow, have fun hurting dragonite...if you havent noticed, im siding with Flygon

Hurt Dialga
    heal flygon

Detox

I stil wanna know if I get to make up my missed days..if I can

Hurt:Charizardx2
    Heal : Flygonx2

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I wouldn't think so, Kairyu, because Dukey said only once per day.

So even if you did miss a day or so, you wouldn't be able to that. If you could then I would have hurt Flygon four times since I missed four days last week.

Detox

Tis okay with me, I really only like flygon cause its epic with choice band.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Because of Spinark's hurt n' heal today, does that mean that Flygon wins the game or do we just keep going until all the dragons get to twenty?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back