• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

Meh....This will be going on for some while then,eh? every dragon someone hurts gets healed by tnp....

Detox

Should Cranidos/Rampardos be a dragon?

I say yes

Detox

T-tar cant fly
    Chomp cant fly
    Palkia/Dialga cant fly....

And Tyranitar is a dinosaur o_o

oh, and Sil, up for a slaughtering battle?

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    So, that means Flygon's done?

If so..
    Hurt Aerodactyl
    Heal Mence

Then scratch this post. Heal Flygon, hurt 'Dactyl.

I'm not up for a battle right now (my pokes are on my friend's pokemon ranch) but I will be going over there this weekend, so I can get slaughtered.. err, so I can battle then. xD

Yeah, I suck at battles..

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    My computer at my dad's is just weird. Let me put it this way-- Microsoft word is a pain to get to. It's a new computer, so it must just be making things harder than it seemed. Plus, I'm not that into battles..

Years
    CAN I JOIN?

CAn i join, dragons r my favorite, mostly because they have very few weaknesses and can learn many moves (and they look cool)

Fave dragons:Charizard
    Salamence
    Dragonite
    Aerodactyl

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back