• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
Years
Yeah, Tyranitar is not a Dragon...
Hey yet again another nice banner McDukey! What do you think about making one with Altaria?

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
umm i guess i could....

DONE!
herewego.gif

HTML:
[url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=136762] [IMG]http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn184/McDukey/herewego.gif[/IMG] [/url]

yer sure you can join Chimecho_V

(i think I'm alowed to accept members now that I'm a co-owner:shocked:)

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
shadow isn't online...but I am yay me

ok a new topic... how about do you consider Gyarados, Charizard & Aerodactyl as Dragons?

crusher869

Dragon Trainer
Years
I do not care if I am right or wrong here, but i do consider Charizard and Aerodactyl dragons even though it may not say they are. I think they are dragons because they look and have the attitude of a dragon. I wouldnt put them in my line up because they technically arent. I dont consider Gyarados a dragon because he is just an oversized fish. He doesnt have wings either.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
i would class them all as dragons and i actualy think that gyarados doesn"t look like a giant fish i meen if you saw a gyarados coming towards you wouldn"t think arrrrgh!! a giant fish lol

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
i would class them all as dragons and i actualy think that gyarados doesn"t look like a giant fish i meen if you saw a gyarados coming towards you wouldn"t think arrrrgh!! a giant fish lol

lol i agree
I would have to say all of them are dragons because the Master of all Dragons - Lance uses them so yer

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
Years
Hey thanks for the Altaria banner McDukey!! I wish I could make banners... could you Pm me and tell me how you do it? And thanks for covering the topic.

Chimecho_V you will be a member in the matter of when Dragonfir is on next=)

For my answer, I would have to say I do consider Charizard a Dragon because he physically is one. For Gyarados I would have to consider it a Dragon too because it does have the Dragon personality and plus, look at its FACE and tell me that is not a Dragon!
And Aerodactyl I never really saw it as a Dragon for some reason but more of a flying and rock type, which it is, but I am coming around to it.

Oh and nice avatar Crusher!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
I'm not really the person to be telling you how, as I am VERY unexperienced, but you need a decent photo editing program such as photoshop really if you want to make a decent one

Cobja619

I'm back baby!
Years
I do not care if I am right or wrong here, but i do consider Charizard and Aerodactyl dragons even though it may not say they are. I think they are dragons because they look and have the attitude of a dragon. I wouldnt put them in my line up because they technically arent. I dont consider Gyarados a dragon because he is just an oversized fish. He doesnt have wings either.

I recon gyrados is a dragon, you no a sea-dragon? I dunno...

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
OMFG!!!!

I just caught a Shiny Rayquaza on my Sapphire!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

(I'm pretty happy about it)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 20, 2016
OMFG!!!!

I just caught a Shiny Rayquaza on my Sapphire!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

(I'm pretty happy about it)

Hey,you can't catch Ray on Sapphire! only Emerald.

a new topic please?

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Yes you can he's at the top of sky pillar after you beat the Elite 4

umm new topic... I think its a bit too soon for a new topic as I only posted the current one yesterday

Cronos

Im Back ;)
Years
I Consider Both Charizard And Aerodactryl As Dragons,I Dont Like Gyarados,Guys I Got Dragon As Well,Belive Me Guys ,Im Being Honest.See
What type of Pokemon are You

Created by Vandurer

220 other people got this result! That's 14%
View all results Take another quiz!
Your Result

1079923406_ragoniteSS.jpg

OMG! Its a rare Dragon Type! You're sought after by most trainers for your terrific demeanour and great powers in the arena! Your a complete battling machine with a very strong move base and terrific stats! Feel the respect!

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
Years
Congrats McDukey on your Rayquaza!!!

Oh and do you guys like my Altaria's new moveset?: :t334:
Draco Meteor
Dragon Pulse
FlameThrower
Ice Beam

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
wow nice work

I never really used stat increasing moves cause I just didn't see the point of them when you are just playing through the game

OMG so pissed because I EV trained my dragonite in attack... and all its moves are special... =(

anyway I think as a sub-topic we need to have
Should we have a Dragons Den Tournament?

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
Ooh, that'd be great to test that Garchomp I just raised! It's got great Iv's and Ev's. I vote yes!

EDIT: Lemme guess, only Dragons or anything remotely close allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back