• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    kool I'm in now !!!! But what was the whole Gym Leader thing i'm interested in that?

it's a thing that we might be doing, you pm me with a type, and a desired number (1-8) and then if I like what you've pmed me with, you may become one of 8 gym leaders

currently taken are psychic, steel and dragon

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Sorry I've been gone for so long guys. I've had MAJOR computer issues. I'm basically on my old one limited to a few hours a day.... *sighs* I can see all of you have been busy. I'll try to swing by here more often.

McDukey, I like the whole Gym Leader thing (I wish they would create a game where you ARE a Gym Leader). I'll start working on a PM.

Ill try to be round more often.

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    Well good to see you back sirboulevard:D

And bobdole why the h*** are you talking about the view???
    (oh, and I was the one who whooped his butt with my Altaria's Draco Meteor)

Detox

Its me! and im 2 lvls away from a garchomp! woot! and id love to be a leader,but sadly,i need a new reouter....always problems

Detox

Hey, Phantom! You changed your font, and good luck with the Gabite.

Cool...got garchomp....and by surprise also a lucario and crobat.....now to beat the elite four!.....poor azelf....1 hit KOed it

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    naa there is only one of them, and why don't you just save the game before you verse it, then if you kill it just turn off and start the battle again.

If you could be a dragon, which one would you be?

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    You guys know the answer to that TOPIC... you guested it, Altaria!!
    Altaria is just the coooolest dragon out there!! (It is a UU pokemon that is strong enough
    to compete in OU in my position)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back