• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    yeah just recently i have been having a go at EV training pokemon so far i have only done a swampert and where can i find a good IV calculator.

Salamence32

Mew is on top of the world
    Years
  • I finally got an Swablu yesterday. I trained it and now it is a lvl 40 Altaria. I caught the Swablu at lvl 28. It is a girl. I just can't seem to picture a boy Altaria for some reason. I also got a trapinch from my friend. It is now a lvl 41 Vibrava. Obtained at lvl 30. Any tips on places to train? I am aiming to get a flygon today. 4 more levels. And get them both over lvl 50

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
  • Good news everyone:shocked: I can still post limitedly! Which means... I can update the members list every time I am on if no one else can do it. Let me know if you guys would like me to do that. If so remember that my members list is on the second page.

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • Salamence32 If Its In R/S/E Then I Reckon You Train It In Meteor Falls Where Bagon Are(They Give Lots Of Expereince)

Salamence32

Mew is on top of the world
    Years
  • um just to let you guys know this in diamond and pearl... so any other places besides in front of lost tower?

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
  • New topic: Which dragon do you think is the most popular?

In my opinion Dragonite has always been the most popular no matter what, he's always been there.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    New topic: Which dragon do you think is the most popular?

In my opinion Dragonite has always been the most popular no matter what, he's always been there.

yeah i agree and i think a lot of other people will agree also
    he is still one of the best and most powerful dragons in my eyes

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back