• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasuke Hinamori

Just living life.
Years
  • Thanks *sends out Dragonair 1 'nickname=Suki' sends out Dragonair 2 'nickname=Tomoya' lol XD

I also dont think that Phelps is the best olympian im sure theres someone eles who can beat him

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • phelps is on roids

and the problem with a dragon/fire pokemon is taking 400% damage from rock type

does anyone here play PMD2?

DragonFir3

Safety and Peace be upon you
    Years
  • Hello all, I'm back now... and as I can see I missed a lot. Heh, I'm happy to see, that you guys were very active here. Special thanks goes to Shadow236 and McDukey for leading the club. Without you two guys... the club wouldn't have been what it is. I'd also like to thank all active members for supporting our club.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • nice, are you gonna get celebi/mewtwo (whichever you're not meant to get) from wi-fi?

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
  • Hello all, I'm back now... and as I can see I missed a lot. Heh, I'm happy to see, that you guys were very active here. Special thanks goes to Shadow236 and McDukey for leading the club. Without you two guys... the club wouldn't have been what it is. I'd also like to thank all active members for supporting our club.
    No problem man, but the club was running a little slow for a while.

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Can I join I especially love Dragon types. They're very Unique! I absolutely adore Dragonite and Salamence! And Flygon Is Also Awesome too!

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
    Years
  • ill join dragon pokemon are my fav is any one playing legend of dragons
    my favorite of all time is dragonite, dratini ,and dragonair

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    I know we have already alot,but maybe diversity could be good?
    Anyway How about a new topic guys?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back