• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Okay, I PMed our members. Hopefully, I didn't miss anyone...alverge and you, blue know about it so I don't have to send it to you.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Pokedragonfire said:
    I want to be co-leader because:
    1) I'm totally obsesed with dragons.
    2) I can make a webpage for the dragons.
    3) I love dragons
    4) I'm online every day
    5) Did I mention DRAGONS RULE!
    6) I can make pictures of dragons, I'm a great artist.
    7) Why do you think I'm named Pokedragonfire?
    WEll then make us a website

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Pokedragonfire said:
    I want to be co-leader because:
    1) I'm totally obsesed with dragons.
    2) I can make a webpage for the dragons.
    3) I love dragons
    4) I'm online every day
    5) Did I mention DRAGONS RULE!
    6) I can make pictures of dragons, I'm a great artist.
    7) Why do you think I'm named Pokedragonfire?

Okay you get the job...just make us a webpage with a list of or members and various dragon stuff.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    Web Page

blue said:
    Okay you get the job...just make us a webpage with a list of or members and various dragon stuff.

Sure thing, to make the page it might take a day or two. Getting the graphics made might take longer. But I will probably get it up by Sunday. Did you realize that you double posted?

Pokedragonfire

Years
    Web page

blue said:
    ya but i couldent edit it to get your quote on it
    Oh okay, it might take longer because I'm using my parents account X( so I'm gonna make my own account this weekend. I'm gonna work on the page now...*opens PSP7, makes cool pic* I'm gonna also work on the pics gradualy. First layout, then pictures. I think Dragonite, Flygon, and Salamence would make good front page pictures because the look like dragons a lot. What do you think?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    da_wicca_man said:
    can i join the dragon club.
    I like salamonces
    so plz?!

You can join, alright, but you can't take Salamence. It's taken. Page one has the Pokemon not taken, altight? Hope ya find one that you like.

MysticSwampert said:
    Can I join??? I'll have Shining Latias (gold) if its not taken.

^_^; Ya can take it. All yours.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    Are there any dragons left, if not can I use one of my recolored dragons? I have two recolored Dragonites (silver and dark blue), and in a bit they are going to be in my art thread if you want to see them... and the silver dragonite is in the banner in my sig.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Whoa...double-poster. does sounds like a police-sirens- You're under arrest kirby. XD Anywho...PM means Private Message which you can send to other members. And Psychic Thunder, you can pick any shiny in page one. You too, Kirby. Join in. Get a dragon.

Pokedragonfire

Years
    Hello!

Psychic Thunder said:
    Is the shiny Dragonair taken? If not that's mine!
    I don't think it's taken, so sure you can have it. And I like the animation, I wonder who made it? *he he he hee* Thanks for saying I made it. (Some people aren't that nice, trust me I know) I can't see banner 1.

Pokedragonfire

Years
    Animation

tymoney321 said:
    Check your PMs Pokedragonfire
    You want the animation? Okay I made it I'm gonna put it on the web now... Sorry for taking so long. Um I'm gonna try uploading the web page.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back