• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dream Team Party

Granzen

Pokefan
Years
  • What your Dream team all generation ?:)
    Non Legendary and Legendary.
    My Dream team Non Legendary are
    1. Arcanine
    2. Gyarados
    3. Electivire
    4. Metagross
    5. Tyranitar
    6. Hydreigon or Flygon

My Dream team Legendary are
    1. Arceus
    2. Kyurem
    3. Rashiram
    4. Zekrom
    5. Lugia
    6. Giratina
    that's all my Dream Team Party ^_^
    i want to know your Dream Team ;) don't forget to replies ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2013
    The Dream Team Party

My dream team right there

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2013
    My dream team is going to be terrible and horribly unbalanced. I'm just saying it now. They are Pokemon I love not Pokemon that are amazingly strong.
    Dream Team
    1. Swampert
    2. Flygon
    3. Lapras
    4. Milotic or Frostlass
    5. Furret
    6. Alakazam
    I like Water types. Shut up.

Legendary
    1. Lugia
    2. Mew
    3. Articuno
    4. Kyorge
    5. Groudon
    6. Rayquaza
    I'm not really a big Legendary fan so this list was kind of hard.

!Gambit

Pokemon Trainer Jessie Ryder
    Years
  • Your Pokemon Dream Team/Story

We all have a team of Pokemon that we wish we could collect gym badges and defeat the Elite Four with, let's be honest. I'm asking for a brief description/story of each of your Dream Team, (ie: how you got them, what they do for the team, any significant detail) and yourself as a trainer! I'll start!

Jessie Ryder the Trainer (female [despite popular belief]; 20; taurus)
    I started my journey from Azalea Town at the age of 18 (which I believe to be the realistic age that trainers leave at), collecting the first two Johto badges quickly with Crush and Tytus. I wandered around Johto, getting all badges except the last one and decided to take a trip to the Sinnoh region, where I am currently training and collecting badges. Nothing too awesome has happened on my journey so far, but I'm hoping to one day work for the Johto Elite 4 in recruiting trainers for Gym Leader positions and things like that.

Crush the Sandslash (Male; starter; the Captain)
    Crush was my first Pokemon, chosen for adoption at a local Poke Faire when I was eight years old. He is the team leader, sometimes butting heads with Tytus, but all in a friendly manner. If there is something the rest of the team can't take care of, Crush usually dives in to save the day. He is very energetic and sassy, and stubborn as a Tauros.

Tytus the Feraligatr (Male; second Pokemon; the Brains)
    Given to me as a graduation present from the Johto Pokemon Academy on the day I started my Pokemon Journey, he is the second in command, and the beef of the team. If it's gonna be a WWE smackdown, Tytus is the one for the job. He and Crush work together (most of the time), but he knows his place in the team. Tytus is an intelligent fighter, keeping calm and quiet until he strikes. He can be very dark at times.

Rocco the Nidorino (Male; third Pokemon; the Jester)
    Rocco is a handful to say the least. Caught because he jumped off a ledge onto my back as a Nidoran (wtf seriously) and Crush and Tytus had some "words" with him...he quickly gave in and only struggled with the Ball for a moment or two. He thinks he's slick, but he's really a goof. More of a "attack now, ask questions later because I was too distracted" kinda guy.

Enzo the Shiny Umbreon (Male; fourth Pokemon; the Assassin)
    Adopted from a Pokemon Adoption Faire (much like the one I got Crush at), Enzo is an a$$ hole. He sits in silence most of the time, ignoring everyone except Tytus (much to Crush's anger). Enzo thinks he's better than everyone else (shiny, hello!) and acts like it. Enzo acts unimpressed while battling, basically laughing at his opponent. After they're too angry to concentrate, Enzo swoops in for the kill.

Harley the Luxray (male; fifth Pokemon; the Ride)
    Harley was the first Pokemon I caught after taking the trip from Johto to Sinnoh. He is a big cuddlebug and loves everyone. His favorite activities include long walks on the beach, running blissfully thru fields, and Poffins (yes, to him Poffins are an activity). Used as my personal mount (as he is a large [about 5 ft at the shoulder] Luxray), Harley is used more for transportation than battle. When he does fight, he likes to shock from afar, preferring to not get in physical contact with his opponent.

Oberon the Staraptor (male; sixth Pokemon; the other Ride)
    Both of my Sinnoh Pokemon added a lot of transportation options to my journey, Oberon being my flyer. He enjoys Rocco's company, the two usually coming up with some prank to pi$$ Enzo off. Mostly he just flies around, like Harley, only battling when needed. He likes to end battles quickly, swooping in and viciously attacking.

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Merged your thread with this existing one (understandable to miss it given it was on the second page though). I'll also add that your descriptions make for a much more interesting post to read. =)

Years
  • Espeon (obviously)
    Ivysaur (starter)
    Raichu
    Gyarados
    Charizard or Torchic (charizard to fly around on, but torchic is too cute)
    Rhyhorn

Honorable mentions though... fearow, absol, nidorino, sawsbuck

Think the main team came out pretty balanced, lots of early generation pokemon though since I tend to like those guys the best.

As for legendaries, I really just like Ho-oh and Articuno. Groudon and Terrakion are kinda cool too.

rhettz_emboar

Did you just pee??
    Years
  • Well here's my dream team (non-legendaries)

Emboar
    Hydreigon
    Dragonite
    Sammurot
    Elektivire
    Tyranitar

For the legendaries

Zekrom
    Reshiram
    Cobalion
    Kyurem
    Tandorus(?)