• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Drew & Coordinators Club

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Ok sorry I haven't posted. PC has been messing up alot for me lately. So if I'm ever gone and don't say why, that's why. ^^;

Sunflorazumarill said:
    I already made a new topic in the Anime forum. If you remember the trend most filler characters' English names take, I've made a prediction of what two Coordinator's names will be in English:

Wakana: Wanda
    Saori: Sandra

Wasn't the daughter of a coordinator named Sandra? Unless it was just spelled differently so you don't mispronounce it. Saundra? XD I dunno. Even if it was the same, it wouldn't be the first time 4Kids repeated a name.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Yeah your right, Sandra was Savanah's (hope that's spelt right) daughter wasn't she? And yeah they've repeated names before, the one that stays in my mind the most is Erika. There's the gym leader and the Pacifidlog coordinator.

Emii

Years
    Yeah, she was Savannah's daughter. I remember that now! ^^ the name I remember being repeated alot is Timmy and Jimmy and names like that

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Yeah, she was Savannah's daughter. I remember that now! ^^ the name I remember being repeated alot is Timmy and Jimmy and names like that

I just saw the episode recently..(two weeks ago maybe) but recently nonetheless XD Sorry for not posting lately PC hasn't been well for me either ;; So wait whats the topic exactly?

Sweet May

Custom avvie coming soon...
    Years
    Wow... PC sure knows how to go down all the times. It's gonna kill this club. ;;

For the GF. From Michikusa. Yay for ShuuHaruHarley love. <33

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I know ;; but we can think positive^^ Alright, Drew and Harley love is just plain funny XD *sucks at thinking of new topics* ;;

Emii

Years
    XD yeah it is funny.. my friend hates it, but that's because she likes them both and I always tease her about it. But I think it's funny

Sweet May

Custom avvie coming soon...
    Years
    xD Tensionshipping = hatred love. <333
    I may not have a topic but I have a fanart. Dunno who made it though. x__x

Credit to whoever made it. And this is a Shuu club right? ;D

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Sorry I haven't been here lately

Cool pic Sweet May, and yeah, this is a Drew club ^^

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Yes it is, it's half a Drew club =D Anyway I have a topic (it may not be the bet, it was the first thing that came to my head)

In the games you can pick which contest you want to enter. For example: Cool contests, smart contests..and you catch my drift. So, which three would you pick to participate in and why?

3.) Tough: I'd pick this one because it would be cool to see all the fighting moves being displayed in appeals.

2.) Cute: I'm a real girly-girl so nothing would please me more than to see a bumch of adorable pokemon maing cute moves^^

1.) Beauty: Most ice and water pokemon have those moves and their my favorite types, so I'd like to see those appeals.

MUSION

Years
    In the games you can pick which contest you want to enter. For example: Cool contests, smart contests..and you catch my drift. So, which three would you pick to participate in and why?

1-Cool: Cool is just cool, it speaks for itself, seeing and using cool pokemon and moves would be great.

2-Smart: Showing off how smart your pokemon are would be great. Most special moves (if you know what I mean) such as Destiny Bond, Dream Eater, Future Sight, Hidden Power, Mirror Move etc. are smart, which would make the contest interesting.

3-Tough: Nice and simple, who has the toughest pokemon. Pokemon using all their strength to perform would look cool.

Emii

Years
    1) Beauty. My favorite contest Pokemon (In Emerald at least) is my shiney butterfree, and it does really well. Plus it would be awesome to see alot of pretty Pokemon. ^^
    2) Cute. In sapphire, my Skitty won them all, so I got really attatched to cute contests.
    3) Cool. Most of my favorite Pokemon would best fit into this category, like Raichu Latios and Flygon. ^^

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Great choices^^ and I'm back from my vacation and PC is back up so I'll be able to post here more =D You'd think i shiney butterfree would do well in beauty.

MUSION

Years
    Cute fanart, May and Kelly are very cute.

Not sure about the Butterfree question, personally I don't like shiny Butterfree, the colours just don't go well if you ask me.

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Yes cute pic^^ and thank you for posting! I've never seen a shiney buterfree but it did sound cool Oo

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    REVIVE EVERYBODY!!!

1- Cute. Because I am -stuck out tongue- Lol, actually I am more of thsoe super-perky, super-cute and super-cheerful type. Laziness rocks! Oops, OT- (My sign of Off-Topicness. On Topic is OT+). Skitty and a efw other Pokemon's moves are fairly cute!

2. Beauty- Because I have -rolls eyes- I am childish! Well same like Princess Serahia, ice and blizzard moves really rocks.

3. Cool- I am not cool, but cool is better than smart and tough. Girly girly me! Anyway imagine a Roselia cooly dodging an attack from Beautifly... OooH!

Guys I am backeee~! Hope it won't go dead...

Emii

Years
    Well I like shiney butterfree when you battle with it on Colosseum and Gale of Darkness, but otherwise when I say shiney, I mean the pink buterfree from that reaaaaaaly old episode, Bye Bye Butterfree.

Oh, and sorry I haven't been on. My mom won't let me on because of school so I am currently sneaking on to say this. ^^;

Back