• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The drill that pierces heavens! [Tag]

Whose tag do you prefer?

• Abnegation

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Derozio

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • moments.

• Mew~

• Alternative

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • MAMOM

• TwlightBlade

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Might change this a bit, but anyway, here's my entry. I have been reminded of how much I hate tags.

Stock - https://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/47607/normal_fatestaynight.png

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I made two versions of this, someone told me they didn't like the other one so I'll stick to this one;

/I know it's very messy. ;.;

stock

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    First post updated! And so many pretty tags. *_*'

@Twilightblade: Alright, sis. Miku is pretty anime-ish. ;P

derozio

Years
    Well guys, the entry period has probably ended. But moo has yet to submit his entry. I'll start the poll after I remind Moo about this competition. No objections, I presume?

Also, my entry is sooo crappy omg. This is what happens when you are in a block. :<

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    WAH SORRY! I made like 5 different entries and wasn't happy with any of them... This one only gets the cut because I ran out of time. xP silly anime stocks...

Stock.

Also, are we doing it like the profile contest where all the contestants have to vote as well?

derozio

Years
    Well, not necessarily. But it'd be good if everyone voted, right? Oh, and yeah, do 'mention' why you voted for a specific entry. I've voted but am busy right now. Will come back and post why I picked Gav's entry over others.

And poll is up, if you haven't noticed already, people! :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...uhhh. I assumed it'd be in alphabetical order and I meant to click Alternatives to vote for (aka if there were two A's then I would've stopped to think lol) and a second after clicking I realised it was for Gav. Can you um, not like count one of Gav's and instead count for Alternative? :x /so useless

ANYWAY. I voted for Alternative's 'cause everything else cause with everything else the text seems messy sorta, idk how to explain but something doesn't seem right in terms of the text of others I'd normally have voted for. :x And then for the rest, well, his design is just the most visually appealing.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I'll fix that for you Nica. Also I'm going to start discounting votes from members who don't even have one post in G&P because it's not really fair on the others. But that's up to Derozio, I personally don't think they should be counted. Anyway, I'll edit your vote Nica. When...I'm allowed edit polls like I should be able to do lol.

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Gav, I don't think you should discount them just because they don't post in G&P, but rather for not explaining why. If they are going to vote and aren't known in the forum, they should explain why. That should be in all graphics voting polls and should be seriously enforced.

Anyways, this was between TwilightBlade and Alternative for me, and I like them both for different reasons. However, I feel TB's quality let her down a bit with over-sharpening and some areas of general low quality effects and the like, whereas Alternative's was very simple, but aesthetically, much crisper and cleaner. So yeah, Alternative!

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Well just a heads up, I'll be getting the poll deleted and members MUST post their vote and the reason why. Or else it's not going to be counted. It's pointless otherwise. Besides, we need the activity.

I'll be posting my vote once I get this sorted out. Zero tolerance all up in here mo fo's. Though I think you guys know it's warranted too haha.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    For me, it was really a tie-in between TwilightBlade and Derozio. I like Blade's and especially the exclusion or luminosity she used I'm pretty sure for those colours, but it does feel too busy for me, so I'm going with Derozio. I've always loved how Dero pulls off his anime tags, and this one is no exception. The colours are really good, positioning is amazing and I just love the text. Shame it's sharpened. :/

But yeah, Dero gets my vote.

derozio

Years
    Votes of peeps who don't post in G&P to be discounted? Naah, doesn't seem like a good idea to me. Let them vote, I say. Besides, all we're looking for is activity. And we're looking for activity so that more and more people notice g&p and post in here. If people outside of G&P are noticing battles and taking part in the voting process and stuff, it is a mission accomplished, right? G&P needs more participation. They're voting now, maybe they'll post sometime soon in future? :P

And yeah, Gav, go ahead with the 'deletion of the poll' thing. More posts in this thread = more activity in G&P. Good idea. :D

So yeah guys, the poll will be deleted, just like Gav said. Everybody will have to post their votes and their reasons in their posts in this thread.

As for my vote..Gav gets my vote because of the colors and the composition. Although, in my opinion, kinda below Gav's standards, I found it appealing because of the good flow, lighting and composition. Text is okay-ish. Seems like he went a little overboard with reds. But yeah, still nice entry.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Alternative's entry got my vote. It's very simple yet high quality. The effects aren't as distracting as in some of the other entries. I'm envious of how Alt stylizes his text/box. Abnegation's and Derozio's entries get a special mention because of the compositions. I don't quite like their colors, though. Gav, don't make her hair so red, hah!

Back