• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource [COMPLETED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
Attachment has been re-uploaded, wasn't aware that there was a server issue awhile back.

However, I do think this project has since become obsolete, and I don't think people should use it anymore for their hacks, and I think people should use MrDollSteak's Sugimori-colored sprite resource instead, as not only is he recoloring all of the Pokemon to match closer to their official artwork, but he is also making 2nd frames for Emerald hackers in addition to improving some of my rushed Gen 5 backsprites. (Here is a link to his resource: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=336945)

Anyhow, I would appreciate if a mod could close this, as this project has been completed for awhile and better projects (IMO) have sprung from it :) Even though I am no longer ROM hacking, I am very pleased to see that plenty of hacks are making use of this, and I thank you all for your support during the time that I had worked on this project, and a huge special thanks to everyone who had contributed as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back