• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The dumbest thing you have done in the game

Silver Pearl

Vote ME for President!
    Years
    i used a gameshark code: access all areas, while having a navel rock pass, when i came back from navel rock, the computer from the pc was unusual, it was down.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    in my red version, my very first file, i though the pokemon u chose was going to be your main character, so i named my charmander chris. i restarted later that day. in my 2nd file i gave my charmander cut before going to face misty, and thought hm's were powerful so i gave all of my main pokemon hm moves.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    When playing Yellow for the very first time I had just recieved my Masterball but unfortunately I also read a post that said something about some Pok?mon only show up once.

So I saw a Hypno which I had never seen and it was at a pretty high level so I used the Masterball on it -_-'

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
    crystal version:used masterball on rydon then i asked my freind bret to help me catch lugia and suicune for me and he caught them with only a pokeball :P

sapphire:used masterball on a absol that wasnt even female(so i can breed it)
    and could not catch kyogre,got my blaziken to lv 100 then reset because i wanted a female to breed for more adorible torchics(and i beat the elite four like 100 times!)

restarted sapphire version:umm......looking for a shiney ralts all day,and didnt find one :(

the good things ive dont though is that i trade my pokemon on crystal i got my meganeim to lv 100!

Back