• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Edward Elric club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow. See I didn't get to watch the second to last of the episodes. I missed them, so when I watched the last episode...I was kinda of confused. x.x I didn't know what was going on. Like did Envy try to kill Ed? But now I know.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Ed was practically dead. He has a HUGE hole in his chest but Al saved him.....then Ed saved Al...

Then Ed ended up in the alternate world.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    He was? And here I thought he was still alive. Ooops...I didn't know that. That explains a lot.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ah okay! Whoa...I think when I get the box set, I might need to watch the end again. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh, I don't have it yet. I don't know when it is coming out. But I do know I will get it. XD And then I will watch the last few episodes.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    For real, oh cool. I will check there. Thanks! ^^

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
    Yeah, I saw all of them on youtube. Most of them were in japanese w/subbing, but I found a few that were in english.

I cryed when he died at the end. I had seen little parts of it before I had seen the whole thing, but I never acctually thought he nearly DIED. I mean, this is Ed were talking about. So I jumped for joy when Al brang him back.

P.S. ... I changed my username. =3 whOOt!

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Its pretty! ^^

Me and my friend were having a fight on whether Ed actually did die. And I won ^^

I had to show her Al's exact quote:

"Brother has't been dead for long. Theres still somg color in his face."

Sad, but I did win, and it got me a butterscotch! yay!

Back