• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Eevee(lutions) fanclub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shijo

Scientist
Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2013
    those are cool fakemons, the second set look great

Shijo

Scientist
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2013
    how about these?
    Spoiler:

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
    Years
  • OMG I HAVE 2 JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: DragoniteMySavior
    Fav.Eeveelution: You expect me to choose between Vaporeon, Flareon, Leafeon and Glaceon? Aargh..............................um................................welp........................ok, Leafeon. I think shes awesome!
    My Eevee: Sage The Eevee!

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
    Years
  • wow......Shiro that is great! onlys ones im not sure about are the ghost and ground types eyes.................................................other than that, that is AMAZING.

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
    Years
  • yah, ghost type especially. the ground types eyes look more..............brockish.

that flying type is BEAUTIFUL. i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    OMG I HAVE 2 JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: DragoniteMySavior
    Fav.Eeveelution: You expect me to choose between Vaporeon, Flareon, Leafeon and Glaceon? Aargh..............................um................................welp........................ok, Leafeon. I think shes awesome!
    My Eevee: Sage The Eevee!
    I'd like to join :D

Name: Haxorus
    Favourite Eeveelution: Leafeon
    Your Eevee: Chaz the Eevee!
    welcome haxorus and dragonite!

how about these?
    Spoiler:
    the fakemons are epic.
    the steel , fighting and poison type are awesome

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Couldn't get my own group I decided to do a while ago for the Eevee family, always nice to see someone else successfully make one alive :) I'd like to join!

Sector Revenge
    Espeon!!
    Princess the Espeon!

I have a butt-load of pictures saved up for when I was going to start my own Eeveelution club, so if anyone wants to see a bunch of pictures in a spoiler, get ready for my next post! They are quite fascinating

Years
  • I''d love to see them! Go ahead ^^ by the way, welcome!

One more thing: Princess must be an Eevee, but I''ll give you permission to evolve her when you post regulary

Last edited:

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
    Years
  • well, u find the most amazing things on google! like this:

and this:

btw, i found the fakemon picture that shiro posted :) wonder why the person who drew it didnt put the types for the top row?

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Alrighty get ready! By the way, I was unsure about what I should name my party earlier and started to work on it. Made up Princess as I was joining the club. Officially, my Espeon's nickname is Summer!

Spoiler:

Of course I'm not going to show them all but, here's what I'll show for now. I have 10 times as more, plus more from the Anime like these

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back