• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Eevee(lutions) fanclub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
  • hi there klave! welcome to the club! i love the sleeping pics! totally in their element! :)

but, he's too small to do that MUCH of pain.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2014
    I think if an Eevee was battling you, and used Bite, then it would hurt, but if just a 'cute' bite, it would be no more than a pinch. :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    well then prepared for its bite.

Anyway, off-topic:

How strong do you think Eevee's bite will be in real life?

I guess this is sort of a topic? xD I think Flareon's fire fang would but horrendously painful based on its huge attack stat! Eevee itself though? I think it'd be just a small pinch, kind of like when a pet bites you - more cute than painful!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Username: Xeberos
    Favourite Eeveelution: Vaporeon
    Your Eevee: Kisami the Eevee

I like Vaporeon so much because it's cute and I love Water-type Pokémon.

miltankRancher

Years
  • welcome Xeberos!

I guess this is sort of a topic? xD I think Flareon's fire fang would but horrendously painful based on its huge attack stat! Eevee itself though? I think it'd be just a small pinch, kind of like when a pet bites you - more cute than painful!

That's what I am saying. More cute than painful. But when Eevee manages to evolve, now THAt would be painful. Fire-infused, Lightning-infused, and Ice-infused would really hurt bad. The others are just flavor.

miltankRancher

Years
  • But nothing could be quite more painful than the ones I mentioned above. C'mon, burn, freeze, and lightning surge through your body? Really.

Years
  • Name: Cirno
    Favourite Eeveelution: Flareon!
    Your Eevee: Tails the Eevee

The first picture of Eevee in your club's opening post was actually drawn by me a long time ago. Surprised to see it's still being passed around so many years later. XD I adore Eevee and its evolutions so I'd love to join this club!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back