• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Egg Group Challenge!

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    The Egg Group Challenge!
    The Egg Group Challenge!
    The Egg Group Challenge!

Introduction: The Idea For This Challenge Came to Me When I Was Breeding Pokemon and Doing a Challenge, I Thought That There Should be a Challenge Where You Can Only Use Pokemon From a Specific Egg Group! I Haven't Seen Any Threads for It Yet, So Here We Go!

Unless You've Memorized the Lists of Pokemon From Egg Groups, You Probably Need This:
    The Egg Group Challenge!
    List of Pokemon By Egg Group
    The Egg Group Challenge!

Rules:
    1-You May Only Use Pokemon From Your Selected Egg Group
    2-HM Slaves Are Allowed but They May Not Participate In Battles
    3-Battle Items and Stat-Enhancing Items Are Not Allowed (X Attack, Protien, etc.)

The Challenge Ends When You Defeat the Strongest Trainer In Your Chosen Region:
    Spoiler:

Challenge Types:
    Single-One Game
    Multiple-Two, Three, or Four Games
    Ultimate-One Game From Every Generation (If You Don't Have X/Y, You May Do This Up to Generation 5 and Still Sign Up for Ultimate)

Username:
    Egg Group:
    Challenge Type:
    Game:

I Will Be Participating In this Challenge as Well, Even Though I Have Yet to Finish the Many Challenges I'm Currently Partaking In ^_^
    Username: ShadowGreninja
    Egg Group: Bug
    Challenge Type: Single
    Game: Black

Good Luck to Everybody!:)​

AngelicPikachu

"We're Ready"
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2016
    Username: AngelicPikachu
    Egg Group: Field
    Challenge Type: Ultimate
    Game: Pokemon Fire Red Generations/Neo Soul Silver/Expert Emerald/Sol Platinum/Yang White/Yang White 2

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2015
    Username: teaser303
    Egg Group: Field
    Challenge Type: Single
    Game: X

I'll be starting soon!

Back