• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen ~*!*~THE EGG~*!*~

hatched into a....

• Igglybuff

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Pichu

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Cleffa

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Smoochum

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Elekid

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Magby

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Tyrogue

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • I dont remember

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    You better not be teasing, dragon, because now I have to go find my old GBC and soft reset until I get a shiny Smoochum or Cleffa.

he's not, there is a 50% chance of it being a shiny, although i've never got a shiny out of that egg before
    I think my first pokemon out of the egg was an Elekid(yay)

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Shiny Cleffa. Cutest thing in the world in my opinion. So love it.

You, Nick. YOU said 'cute' that's not like you. Anyway I got a Shiny Smoochum first try, I didn't like it at first but it's a formidable battler as a Jynx! >.>

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Uhh lemme remember... I got a Cleffa in my Crystal and my brother got a normal pokemon too. This was before we knew about the shiny chance so I bought another Crystal to get a shiny Igglybuff and 2 shiny Elekid.

CarolinaSquirtle

Go Tarheels!
    Years
  • this is off topic but...
    any1 know if you can do the lil cheat in crystal to get all starters like in gold and silver (its basically done the same as clone cheat). k thanks.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I don't actually own the game, but when I played through it on an emulator I got a shiny Elekid out of it and because Electabuzz happens to be one of my favorite Electric types, it naturally became a team member.
    this is off topic but...
    any1 know if you can do the lil cheat in crystal to get all starters like in gold and silver (its basically done the same as clone cheat). k thanks.
    If it's off topic, then don't post, it's that simple. Keep in mind that if I see you go off topic again, you will get a warning.

Dispiacere

The Shama Llama
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 3, 2011
    my second run through the game I got a shiny elekid(doesn't even look shiny)

Skelter

Sega Fanboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2008
    not only was i lucky enough to get a magby..it was also shiny!

Years
  • I got Shiny Cleffa my first time around. I don't remember what I got secomd time. And on my thrid time, I got another Shiny Cleffa, lol.

~Chibi~

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2015
    Well, back in the day when I had a Crystal, I believe I got a Tyrogue, not sure whether or not it was shiny, but I still attempted to clone like I did all the time on my Silver which is probably lost in the dumps right now, and BAM! My file was erased and I gave it to some random guy for free, leaving me with a Gold on which I NEVER cloned from then on. EVER. Hell, I never even used the Emerald Cloning glitch, despite knowing of it for years.

Back