• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The EGL Psychic Gym

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
  • OK everybody, here you can challenge me for the EGL Psychic Badge and I'll try to work out all of your challenges, Here is my prove that I am the gym leader:

Gym #2 Psychic Type
    Leader: Angela
    pokemon given: Shiny Psychic pokemon
    FC 0903 1495 6521
    Badge:
    The EGL Psychic Gym

Battle Rules
    Standard Battle
    Single Battles only (Unless gym says double)
    lv 100 pokemon only
    Sleep Clause
    OHKO Clause
    Evasion Clause
    No Hax items
    No Ubers
    No pokemon with Platinum movesets are allowed in EGL battles

Rules
    1. No spamming
    2. No flamming
    3. Respect the EGL members
    4. Don't tell people the gym leaders pokemon
    5. Don't be surprised if the gym leader has a pokemon it is not suppose to have. (For instance, I am the fire gym leader and I can use 3 fire pokemon, and the other 3 can be whatever I want.)
    6. If you are in the E4 section and you have loss 3 times in the E4 section then you have to start all over again by challenging the gyms, and work your way up.
    7. You do not have to battle the gym leaders in order. You just say who you want to fight.
    8. Have Fun.
    About trainers:

Trainers are here to get better with psychic pokes, and to get help from the psychic gym leader,
    Trainers may battle challengers before the challenger battle the gym leader (leader would like that every challenger would defeat at least one trainer),
    Trainers must use psychic team that is according to EGL rules, 3 psychic types in a team and the rest is random.
    Trainers:
    Elite Champion

Challengers Waiting Battle:
    Dark RyanYugo
    DarkSpace
    ~*HazaBaraFatale*~
    snowpanther
    Banners
    Spoiler:
    If someone would be so sweet and make me a banner that I can decorate the first post with then that would be awesome,,, By banner I mean a transparent pink one with pattern;) related to the gym's theme:D And some small banners that people can add to there sig's:D

Last edited:

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    Can we battle Now? Please (Sorry need more text) My New FC: 3308 7304 8193 I'll only be on for the 30 min after this message is posted

Last edited:
    Back