• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elder Scrolls VI Announced.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
  • Bethesda gave us a little teaser during their E3 presentation.

I'm not really well-versed in TES lore, but some people are saying it's High Rock from the terrain. Anyways, thoughts? hopes? etc?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    it's cool that they revealed this, though it would've been nice to get a release year or know what system(s) it's gonna be on or something

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Watch it be dumbed down even more than Skyrim somehow. And buggy too. I hope that's not the case though.

Years
  • I was super hyped just to see a short reveal trailer, even though they are probably only doing it to get everyone to shutup haha. As for where the location is, the most popular suggestions seem to be High Rock or Hammerfell, both of which would be really exciting to play!

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    It will obviously be on the pc, ps5, and the next xbox.

Actually in an interview today, Todd said that they were looking into the possibility of having it on both the next gen consoles and current gen consoles. We'll see what happens, maybe we'll only get it on the Xbox one x or something, but anything's possible I guess

Years
  • Actually in an interview today, Todd said that they were looking into the possibility of having it on both the next gen consoles and current gen consoles. We'll see what happens, maybe we'll only get it on the Xbox one x or something, but anything's possible I guess
    If it appears on current gen then I would be surprised given that were plenty ways off from the games release.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I feel like Starfield is more likely to appear on current gen consoles then TES6, but anything's possible. They said starfield was playable though, so it shouldn't be too far off. I could see a year 1 release in the next console's life span

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    I wouldn't be surprised if they simplified the Skyrim skill tree for TESVI. It'd be awful considering how simplified Skyrim's mechanics were from Oblivion. I hope they make the gameplay and combat more interesting/challenging instead of relying on gimmicks like dragons and shouts that make the player overpowered. The faction questlines also better be Oblivion tier and well written and engaging. Most of Skyrim's questlines were decent at best.

Back