• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elemental Project

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
  • RC: Well...It's a very well done sprite. I woulda altered it a little bit if I were you, just because people might give you a hard time if they realized it. But yeah, I think you did a nice job on recreating it.

Rowen Cross

Master of the Air
    Years
  • Oh well thank you Megafuz, I thought it looked pretty good too! But I will alter it so other's don't see it right off the bat.

Ok everyone, I'm done with my part of the new trainers. Kryos is almost done, and when he is, we'll post the new sheet. I changed the name of the Water elemental again. This time it's going to stick. I promise. But anyways, I'm going to start on elemental pokeballs! How awesome is that! And I'm really only doing it because I'm bored and Kryos isn't done. Don't get me wrong, he still doesn't have a constant access to the internet. And when he does, he's very productive. But whatever, I'll do some pokeballs and get back to you later. Peace. -RC

Kryos

Penguin King!
    Years
  • Ok, well I've got a couple of sprites done, but they're saved on my other computer. Once i get everything transferred to this one, things will begin to run smoothly. *bows to sexy new DSL*

Rowen Cross

Master of the Air
    Years
  • Sorry for not being here so often guys, long story. We're actually done with our older versions, but I can't reach any of my files for the time being. So hold tight, my poor virus-infested laptop will hopefully soon be fixed.

Kryos

Penguin King!
    Years
  • Kryos: I am the update fairy *BAM* instant update/bump!

RC(standing right next to me): We are finally done with our project(to some extent)! Our next goal is something we hope you'll all enjoy, and no, not more sprites... We'll update you when it's done in the next few days! -RC and Kryos

Back