• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elemental Stones V2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggy555

Custom User Title
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 9, 2007
    Marasu was lying in a field with many flowers and trees and it was really pleasant. His mother was there; she was very beautiful, and they were having a picnic. Marasu was just starting to enjoy himself, when a sharp jab awoke him from his deep slumber. He bolted upright, and looked around for the source of the jab. He looked down in front of him, and saw Heracross.

"Why do you always have to wake me just as i fall asleep Heracross?" He looked into the sky and saw the sun almost directly above him. It must have been around 11. "I guess i see why you woke me. We were supossed to leave for Seiteki Village 3 hours ago." Marasu returned both his pokemon, and started to head towards an exit of the forest. He knew the forest quite well as he had been living there for 4 years. He got out of the forest and wondered around till he found a signpost telling him Seiteki village was 5 and a half miles to the east. "Ack, thats to long to walk. I better hurry up before im late." He set off towards the east, anxious to start his adventure.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I yawned, again. It seemed like only a few moments ago I woke up, and yet I have already lost count on how many times I've yawned. Sometimes I hated this life, I can never sleep. I started to have a drowsy spell, which tends to happen when I get any sleep at all, most likely because my body was regenerating, but it never got the chance to have a full nights worth, do it was extremely fatigued. I can hardly even run. By now, I was on an open dirt road alongside a large lake to my left. I looked over to my right which was just farmland. Crops growing, of course with many bug pokemon eating some of them. "I must be getting closer," I looked down at my map, and saw that the bug village was about halfway between the Dark Forest and Seiteki Village. I continued to walk, stumbling every now and then.

I sat down and tried to relax, but it was so hard, I was never used to the sun beating down on me. Suddenly, I felt a weird vibration from my back. I brought my hands over and unlatched the staff I had found after my first awakening nightmare via Darkrai. "So what does this thing even do?" I asked myself. I remembered back to my childhood that I had dispose of it, only to find it the next morning. I brought the staff in front of me, and I stared deeply into the coal-black orb. Nothing. Then suddenly sparks flew through it, "What? Uh, stupid thing, probably is broken or somethin-" I was cut off, the staff had lunged my forward onto the path and I felt like I was being pulled by the staff. "Okay Okay, you want me to keep on going, eh?" I sighed and continued to walk, I was in barely no condition.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Andrew woke up early, as usual to get in his morning jog. He looked at his watch and noticed that he had slept in. It was 8:30. He needed to head out for Seiteki Village. None in on his island has been there ever. Mainly because the island's element was electricity. It made him shutter.

He walked around getting supplises for his long trip there. His island was the closest to the edge of the world. He got most of the normal supplizes he would need. He looked at his watch again. 9:00. Wow, time sure does fly Andrew thought. Andrew started walking across the bridge. This is going to take awhile... Wait! I'll just swim there.[/IMG] he thought.

Andrew dove into the water and started swimming.

Sakuya

I will protect Yuki eternally.
    Years
    Allison stood on a cliff's edge on the outskirts of her village. Flying above her was her Taillow, calling out happily. She smiled at the pokemon and wanted to fly too. Though using her wings now would be troublesome. People would see her and only an old man in the village had told her about the spirit within her. The spirit of the legendary Lugia. Allison didn't have telepathy like Lugia did. She inherited Lugia's gracefulness and flight ability more than anything.

The wind began to blow Allison's hair backward in a smooth manner until Allison herself stopped the movement. She sighed and whistled with two fingers up into the sky. Her Taillow stopped flight and flew back down to her, landing on her shoulder. "Ready to head out?"

"Taillow! Tai!" it called out, almost smiling. Allison smiled in return, jumping off the small cliff and running toward Seiteki Village.

'Be safe...father...Koji. I will return one day.' She thought to herself.

Legendary Squirtle

Not Hacked, Just Legendary
    Years
    Name: Seath Johnson

Village/Element: Fukuhon Village/Normal

Embedded Spirit: Slaking

Pkmn using: Buneary (Mimilop), Aipom (Eteboth)

Appearance: Seath has light brown skin and his about 6ft tall. He has short, jet black hair and dark brown eyes. He wears a dark green shirt with a black stripe in the middle of it. He also wears a navy blue jeans and black and white sneakers. He also wears a sliver watch on his right hand and a sliver chain that he bought.

Personality: He is kind and very intelligent, most of the time he looks at the world with a humorous attitude but in battle he is deadly serious. He is very loyal and a great friend, that is once you gain his trust. He doesn't trust people until after awhile of getting to know them. He gets bored and restless easily because of Slaking's ability.

History: His life up to 10 was really boring for him. He would help around the house most of the time, because he didn't have anything else to do. At age 12 he was given his first pokemon, Aipom, by the village leader. After this he caught a Buneary for his sister, who wanted a pokemon badly. At 13 years old, Seath learned about the spirit that embedded him and his and the rest of the people in the town ability (this ability was keep secret from children younger than 13, in his village). He was given back Buneary, as a good luck charm, when he found out about his destiny.

Ability: Seath has the ability to copy other people's abilities, but only for a short time. This uses up allot of his energy

.: EDITED:.

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Cain noticed Abra finnaly woke up.

"Well its about time. What took you so long?"

Abra made a look that he knew was a shrug. Cain took out another pokeball and released Drowzee. Drowzee noticed some berry bushes near by and ran towards them

"Why does Drowzee keep thinking with his stomach? Abra can you please teleport over to Drowzee and keep him from being a glutton?"

Abra did as he was asked. He teleported over to Drowzee and stood between him and the berry bush. Since Drowzee was weak and looked up to Abra he stopped in his tracks.

"Thank you Abra. Come on we better keep going"

Cain got up and started walking. Abra went and levitated beside him and drowzee went into a slow walk.

Ullion

Years
    OOC: Aight, you're pending, just gotta wait for the rest ;).

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2017
    The sun was warm on Yuuki's face as she napped in the canopy of a large tree. Her petite frame was wedged in between an outstreched limb and the trunk, and despite the slight discomfort she felt at the awkward position, she managed to snooze all the same.

A faint breeze rolled in from the west, causing her foot to swing back and forth. The pokéball attached at her hip erupted into light, and suddenly Pichu was resting on her stomach, looking irritated by the fact that his comrade was asleep. "Pichu Pi!" he growled, using a weak spark attack to rouse the sleeping girl. Yuuki shot up immediately, nearly falling from her perch. She grinned at the Pichu and stroked his soft yellow fur.

Yuuki glanced out at the horizon, her amber eyes shining. "Something's coming," she said cheerfully. "Friends, I think."

Ullion

Years
    The staff ceased to pull me, thankfully. I had hooked it back onto my back and continued to walk along the path. Tiredess had left me, and I was starting to feel more energized, possibly another mood or energy swing. I quickly snapped down to the ground and and smacked it with my fist, I hated getting hyper, or any form of access energy. Hitting the ground had calmed me down, and I maked my way down the road.

After a few more hours of walking, I hit the outskirts of Seiteki village. I was exhausted, both mentally and physically, I barely mumbled out a "I can't go on.." And then fell onto the ground, almost ready to fall asleep, then fear kicked in. "I can't go to sleep.. not now anyways". I walked up to the entrance looking through the town square. "Okay, I'm here, that's good enough." I sat down with my back leaned up aginst the side of a building. I tilted my hat over my eyes, making my face completely unseen from the outside.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2017
    Yuuki clambered down from the tree as Pichu followed suitely. She meandered her way into the town square, taking note that all the locals were abuzz with conversation. Yuuki, feeling a little curious, managed to catch bits like, "stranger" and "just got into town" and other pieces of information. She decided she might as well investigate, seeing as this posed the option of potentially making a new friend.

She ran off extra fast, due to her strange ability to gain speed, and within an instant she was standing above the stranger, curiosity alight in her bright golden eyes. "Hello there, mister," she said cheerfully, grinning. Pichu sat on her shoulder, his face equally interested.

piggy555

Custom User Title
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 9, 2007
    (Wow there's too much sun out here.) I thought. "Yanma, come out and give me some shade, please." The pokemon came out and willingly obeied my command. I decided to send out heracross as well. We continued along the path to Seiteki village, stopping halfway to eat some lunch. It was a pretty uneventful journey. I finally reached Seiteki Village around mid-afternoon. I passed through the gate and saw how large the city was. I passed one guy leaning against the wall; it seemed like he was sleeping. He had a hat pulled over his eyes. (That's a good idea, im gonna go buy a hat.) I walked around till i found a hat shop, and bought a nice jet black baseball cap. I took my hood off, and tried the hat one. It fit really well, and I thought it went well with my hair. I asked my pokemon's opinions, and they agreed. I kept my hood down for now, so my hat good be seen easier. I decided to go on the outskirts of the town.

"They have quite a lot of trees out here, for a city." I said "How about we have a race? Fisrt one back to the front gate wins!" I raced off, jumping from tree to tree, showing of my athletic prowess, both my pokemon flying along beside me.

Ullion

Years
    I yawned again as I heard a females voice from above me. I tipped my hat up a slight bit, trying to keep the sun out of my eyes. I saw a girl, my age with bright eyes and hair, I winced, as everything went bright. I brought the hat down above my eyes, the calmness of black filled my vision. "Hello," I managed to get out. "You know, it isn't always safe to go talk to strangers, especially people that dress like me, you can never know about them." I yawned again, stretched, stood up and tilted my hat back up again, so that the sun wouldn't get into my eyes, but so I could see. "Luckily for you, I'm not one of them." I brought hand out of my pocket (as they almost always are in there) and extended it towards the girl, "My name is Juodas Siela. Nice to meet you, I guess".

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2017
    "'Nice to meet you, I guess?'" Yuuki echoed, mulling over the statement. "That's not a very good way to make friends," she chided teasingly, tucking a lock of blonde hair back behind her ear, as it was getting in her way. She accepted his hand, shaking it lightly.

"My name's Yuuki Mitsukai," she replied, grinning just a little. "I'm from this village, quite obviously, but I can't say I've ever seen you around here before. What brings you here?"

Ullion

Years
    "Being me, you never know what's nice and what isn't it." I said yawning again. "Well then, if I must," I sighed before continuing, "Hello Yuuki, nice to meet you".

"So you're from this village, eh? Well, I am... well.. I guess you could say I am from Yoru City. Although I am not really from there, I left it sometime ago. For the majority of my life, I have lived in a seemingly dead forest located near Yoru city. Also, I don't quite know why I am here, I guess you could say that is why I am here. It sounds confusing, yes, but you won't understand." I looked down. Then I looked back up, then off to a distant I could here someone running around. "My my, isn't this a busy place, isn't it?"

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2017
    "Busy indeed," Yuuki concurred, nodding her head sagely. She placed her hands behind her head. "You're from Yoru City? I must admit I'm rather intrigued." She blushed sheepishly before saying, "I've actually never left Seiteki Village..."

Pichu, annoyed by the fact that Yuuki was paying more attention to the stranger than him, piped up then, sending a little spark in her direction. She glanced back at him and laughed, as she was far too cheerful a person to ever get mad at the jealous rodent. "I see; I guess I forgot to introduce this little fellow to you," she said, pointing her thumb at Pichu. Pichu's ears perked up at the sound of running, and instead of greeting Juodas, he pointed a paw in the direction of the noise.

Yuuki turned to Juodas. "Shall we investigate?" she asked.

piggy555

Custom User Title
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 9, 2007
    "Hahaha i win again. you two go too easy on me, you know that?" I said to my pokemon, before returning them. I walked back into the city, and decided to go grab a drink or something. As i walked towards the village square, i noticed that sleeping guy from before again, but he wasnt sleeping. he was talking to a girl obviously native to Seiteki. I got a weird feeling of power emminating from both of them, similar to the power he felt inside himself. I felt that these people were similar to me, so i decided to introduced my self.
    (I havent made a friend in over 8 years, i hope i dont do anything stupid.)
    I walked over towards them and started to introduce myself. "Hey, my name is Marasu Koma-" I started, before tripping over my own feet, falling face first onto the ground in between the two people, both my pokeballs falling out of main sweater pocket as I did. i rose back to my feet, face beat red, scooped up my pokeballs, and finished what i started. "Marasu Komakaig, It-its n-nice to m-m-meet you." I said stuutering from pain and embarassment

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2017
    As she watched the new stranger fall, Yuuki, with her lightning fast reflexes, was instantly bending down to his level to help him up. She extended her hand, a look of friendliness on her face. "Nice to meet you Marasu," she said, helping him stand. "I'm Yuuki Mitsukai."

Ullion

Years
    "You never gone outside these walls?" I immediately stopped talking when the small pokemon had pointed to the direction of the running. "Huh? Oh, yeah sure, lets go-" Again I was interrupted, but this time by a klutz.

I looked down on him, "Hey, Yuuki, would that be the runner?" I said in a calm voice. He told us his name, and was clearly embarrassed. "Huh, ok, I'm Juodas" I stopped and turned to Yuuki, then faced back to Marasu, "Nice to meet you... Marasu..". I tipped my hat back down, again covering my whole face. The sunlight was bothering me again. I turned around and yawned, again, and murmured to myself, "Whats with everyone around here wanting to talk with me?" I turned around to face the two after readjusting my hat again, "Soo umm.. well, for firsts, don't be embarrassed, I don't care if you tripped over your own feet, it happens. Don't worry about such petty things." I closed my eyes, man if it wasn't for him I would be fast asleep right now.. "So where are you from?"

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2017
    "That would be him," Yuuki replied, letting go of Marasu when he was standing upright. She sent a small grin in Juodas' direction, glad that he had tacked on the 'nice to meet you' at the end. She turned back to Marasu and waited for his response, interested in all the strangers that were showing up today. She glanced up at the sky for a moment, noting the strange intesity of the sun. Of course, Seiteki Village was always bright, but today it was exceptionally so. Her eyes squinted in the glaring light, and she wondered vaguely what exactly was going on. Could something strange be going on in the village that she was unaware of? With the sudden influx of new arrivals (which were usually few and far between, seeing as Seiteki wasn't an ideal vacationing spot), could this all be connected?

EDIT: [OOC: Thanks for the notice; sorry about that. ^^]

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
    OOC: PTP, just as a heads up, when posting on an RP here on PC, it requires to have at leats 1 paragraph of 4 lines, minimum. Just to let you know, so we don't have Bijou come in here. >.>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back