• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elite 5's Mega Trading Thread!!!!!!

What do you guys think of the shop?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Alrighty then! My friend code is 2837 3092 7302. Whenever you want to trade, I'm ready!

Hopefully in 20 min i'll be able to trade ;)

I'll take the NZ Jirachi Lv5 UT from your dimond.
    i'll trade you my event Arceus with draco plate. original moveset. LVL.80. from my SS. May 7 at 7CST. ok?

Sounds good!!! See you tomorrow or if you're able to trade, in a couple of minutes;)

Last edited:

bian

Years
    @DarkAlucard: Can you give me the OT, ID, Date, and Nature of the Sinjoh Ruins Dialga.

JFK

hey there
    Years
    @darkalucard

i'm gonna have to catch you on tomorrow or later tonight!
    do you think you could ev train that pikachu for me? (EV's in whatever is best for it's nature.)
    i have a couple evolution items.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Great! I'm assuming you'll be on Diamond?

Yeah, give me 10 min, i'm almost ready to trade =)

@DarkAlucard: Can you give me the OT, ID, Date, and Nature of the Sinjoh Ruins Dialga.

OT: Edward (myself in HG, i caught it yesterday)
    ID: the one in my first post
    Date: 5 may 2010
    Nature: Modest

@darkalucard

i'm gonna have to catch you on tomorrow or later tonight!
    do you think you could ev train that pikachu for me? (EV's in whatever is best for it's nature.)
    i have a couple evolution items.

He's Lonely nature so maybe Atk and Speed =) is ok?

Last edited:

bian

Years
    @DarkAlucard: Could I have it. You could clone my Modest Sinjoh Ruins Giratina. ^^

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    Yo yo yo yo yo yo Rocky505 has returned. If anyone wants one of the Winner's Path pokemon just ask and tell me which one you want :D

Years
    @ DarkAlcard:
    Hey I'm so sorry I've kept you waiting. It's a long story, and I won't bore you with the details. I am ready to trade now whenever you can, if you're still on.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    @Rocky505: Would you be willing to trade Adamant Regirock for UT Regice [Impish]?
    Also interested in: Gamestop Pichu [Jolly](this IS PCP right), SS Groudon [Quirky], Shiny Shinx [Jolly], SS Lugia [Modest], Male Ingrain/Leaf Storm Bulbasaur, Male Hypnosis/Energy Ball Vulpix.
    Offering: Shinies - Lv.1 UT Numel [Timid], Lv.1 UT Eevee [Careful], Lv.13 UT Slowpoke [Mild]; Legends - Lv.71 Kyogre [Hasty], Lv.40 UT Raikou [Careful], Flychu [Jolly]; Egg moves(for your egg move pokes) - Crunch/Dragon Rush Charmander, Extremespeed Dratini, Thunder Fang/Beat Up/Dark Pulse/Flamethrower Houndour.
    I also have masterballs.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    @Rocky505: Would you be willing to trade Adamant Regirock for UT Regice [Impish]?
    Also interested in: Gamestop Pichu [Jolly](this IS PCP right), SS Groudon [Quirky], Shiny Shinx [Jolly], Male Ingrain/Leaf Storm Bulbasaur, Male Hypnosis/Energy Ball Vulpix.
    Offering: Shinies - Lv.1 UT Numel [Timid], Lv.1 UT Eevee [Careful], Lv.13 UT Slowpoke [Mild]; Legends - Lv.71 Kyogre [Hasty], Lv.40 UT Raikou [Careful], Flychu [Jolly]; Egg moves(for your egg move pokes) - Crunch/Dragon Rush Charmander, Extremespeed Dratini, Thunder Fang/Beat Up/Dark Pulse/Flamethrower Houndour.
    I also have masterballs.
    What is Dratini's Nature? I'll trade the Shiny Shinx for the Shiny Eevee. And I'll accept the regice for my regirock.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    Shiny Shinx for Shiny Eevee
    PCP Gamestop Pichu for Flychu
    Adamant Regirock for Impish Regice
    Egg move Bulbasaur for Adamant E speed Dratini

How does that look?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back