• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elite Army [T + OOC + SU]

Years
  • Only time I'm absent from the PC and a whole other page starts up without me. Well, can't wait for the RP to start either. This is Winter Break, and I want to start when there's no school.

By the way...Raitan....I can tell your character and mine might get along well. XD

Sorry it took so long to reply xD But yes, so can I! Plan~? ;D

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2012
    Tomorrow... Please, let this thing start tomorrow... This one-day delay has happened like foure times I think.... AGH...

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Sorry it took so long to reply xD But yes, so can I! Plan~? ;D

..hmm....plan....my character will meet yours! Probably.

Tomorrow... Please, let this thing start tomorrow... This one-day delay has happened like foure times I think.... AGH...

Oh please, I hate delays, but I guess I'm just so used to them by now. :cer_shifty:

Update: It's up.....and just waiting for the others to start posting!

Last edited:

Whistle A Tune

Keep breathing
    Years
  • Sorry she's so annoying lol.

Off topic here, anyone know how I can change it so that I don't get logged out every ten minutes of no activity? My first post took me over ten minutes to type and when I tried to post, I wasn't logged in anymore...thank god for copy and paste though xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2012
    Sorry she's so annoying lol.

Off topic here, anyone know how I can change it so that I don't get logged out every ten minutes of no activity? My first post took me over ten minutes to type and when I tried to post, I wasn't logged in anymore...thank god for copy and paste though xD
    It's a setting in your profile. See you on the new page!

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Sorry she's so annoying lol.

DeathGodKyo is right. It's automatic in Pokecommunity to log you out every time you take more than 10-15 minutes. If you don't log out and just close the internet browser, it keeps you logged on for 10-15 minutes. Also like DeathGodKyo, just gonna call you DGK since your name is so long, mentioned, you can edit it on your profile I believe...I haven't tried it.

It's a setting in your profile. See you on the new page!

See your character there then! :cer_giggle: Can't wait until everybody posts and TurtleKing tells us our mission.

Whistle A Tune

Keep breathing
    Years
  • Lol ok thanks, I'll look for it later. And I won't respond to Otherworld's post so DGK can come in there. I'm expecting the most impressive intro post from you DGK, pressure's on, don't let me down.

Last edited:

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016

Six! :O This is going to get messy. How will Sophia ever connect with all of them! D:

During our missions, more times than not we will split up into teams of three. There's nine of us. Each mission will allow us to interact with different characters. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2012
    First of all, if you want to shorten my name to three letters, Kyo would be better. I might not recognize DGK when I'm tired... XD

EDIT: Second of all, I don't like pressure, but I also don't like bad posts, so I'll do my best! :D

As an added third, I wasn't sure based on the responses from when we talked about this before, could I possibly make another bad guy?

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • First of all, if you want to shorten my name to three letters, Kyo would be better. I might not recognize DGK when I'm tired... XD

EDIT: Second of all, I don't like pressure, but I also don't like bad posts, so I'll do my best! :D

As an added third, I wasn't sure based on the responses from when we talked about this before, could I possibly make another bad guy?

Oh sorry...well then...Kyo, not bad of a nickname at all, I don't mind if you post later than everybody else at all. I got 5 other RP's I joined in, so I won't be as active as I thought I would be. (6 in total.. :cer_eek:)

I don't remember if TurtleKing said anything making a second character though...

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2012
    Well I'll wait for Turtle to reply then, but thanks Otherworld.

Well, posted my first post... Failed horribly as far as the expectation of it being any good... Sorry... ^.^'

Last edited:

Whistle A Tune

Keep breathing
    Years
  • My friend just got home from school in Cali so he's coming over right now so I won't be able to make a reply until tonight :[ But I'm super excited to read everyone's responses, the few that I was able to were hilarious xD

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Alright everyone let's calm down with all the posting lol. Actually, I'm going to make a posting order in order for this to get organized and so that we won't have too many short posts on a single page. I'm actually excited that you guys are amped about the roleplay, but let's be considerate to those who have not posted yet. DGK, remember to post your character's name, pokemon in party, and location in EACH POST. Thanks!

Also, as far as any other question regarding stuff relating to the roleplay (characters, plots, etc.) I WILL LET YOU KNOW. Lol. I'm being overrun with a lot of questions. Trust me, I'll let you guys know when the time comes!

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Aw okay I'll stop XD. I was wondering how Nai could talk to Luna anyway. This is going to be painful for the guy. XD

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Aw okay I'll stop XD. I was wondering how Nai could talk to Luna anyway. This is going to be painful for the guy. XD

Yeah, as everybody could tell, she's very rude, negative, and for some reason very reserved. Sorry if our characters don't match, but clash, but hey...brings some spark and spice intot he RP. :cer_laugh:

Edit: Imma wait then...but after everybody posts, my Weavile will shake hands with Chimchar so....leave the two pokemon! It's a good moment for poor Luna who isn't very positive....

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Our characters seem to be always clashing. :D It's awesome. Besides, it will give me something to have Nai focus on, since other than heroism and POkemon, he can't focus on much. His new mission will be to save Luna from being lonely! Or that's how he'll see it anyway. :3

Back