• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elite Four

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    I had trouble with Hala because my team is not built very well for Fighting-types, but otherwise I managed to beat them without too much trouble.

Years
    It was actually really hard for me. I went in with Lunala, Magmar, Decidueye, Machoke?, and something else unimportant. I'd gone through the main story at a fast pace, and never once touched Pokemon Refresh during the main story. I didn't realize it affected so much until after the Elite Four were down. Anyways, I had to grind a bit to beat them, and it was a hard-earned victory. That was my experience ^_^

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I just wish they went back to using 4 Pokemon again, because the new Alola mons were overshadowed by 3 older Pokémon in their respective rosters (Olivia moreso with Lycanroc being the only Alola mon in her team). I also find it funny how people are complaining about this Elite Four being too easy despite returning to having 5 Pokémon because they complained about Kalos and Unova's Elite Four being too easy for having 4 Pokémon. It goes to show that their difficulty entirely depends on your experience with the series, whether it's hardcore or casual.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    Much harder than X/Y's or dare I say OR/AS' Elite Four, in my opinion. It felt good, having a challenge after such a long time of simplicity. The first time I went through the E4, I had to spam Revives and Hyper Potions as if I was back in Gen 4. Hala and Olivia weren't very easy because I had Ribombee for Fighting (who's quite frail) and Decidueye for Rock, a type that tanks physical attacks very well. It surprised me to see Acerola as an Elite Four member. I thought she wasn't the battling type, and I never thought someone so...cute...could be a member of the strongest group in a region. All I can remember was that her team really hurt.

Kahili who?

Back