• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Emerald.ini thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Advance text Emerald.ini
    As done by Sandchairs

The Progress so far(Version 1.02)...

From the into (now includes start menu. i think)...
    ...to Rustboro city and everyone within.

I am going to take a break but will be back into it shortly... i think?

To Use:
    1. Unzip (if u can find a virus in there and prove it i will reupload it but i made and scaned it and it came up clean?)
    2. put the file BPEE.ini into the ini folder in advance text
    3. Open a US emerald rom in advance text.

Note to admins... Can you please increase maximum size for ini files 10kb isnt big enough for me.
    thanks

This is the latest version (1.02)

nrox653

What should I put here...
    Years
    Good idea! Many people have been dying for an Emerald ini, and it's a shame that Scizz didn't include one in A-Text.

But your progress has been stuck on Rustboro City for quite a while now, so are you taking a really long break or just sort of giving up on it? :\

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    umm i should probably explain this better
    ive got major exams comming up in the next 3 weeks then hols so if i can ask for just a little patience...

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2007
    Well, I've compiled a bit more of the information from Emerald, if you'd like me to add some and save you some work. :P
    I got bored and decided to just do it myself rather than wait for someone else to. :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2008
    No offense but your ini file is not good at all. You made lots of mistakes, you also did not leave space to edit.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    Yeah, but noobie hackers shouldn't even hack emerald, wayyyyyyyyy to unstable, and i bet half of them wont even make back ups.

A-text should only be used for the intro.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2008
    hello i really need your help with scripting!
    if you help me with scripting i could help you with .ini for emerald and tell you how to complete it!
    but plz i really need to know how to script!

Teddiursa™

Never Give up
    Years
    Why the wait and......

I need help on my hack with the screen editing. some get a clean ruby rom and edit the screen for me....
    then can you send it to me so i can go on.

Your name will go in the credits and i will make you a player in the Game(DEFAULT RIVAL)
    so any way peeeeeez help me;)

Jack of Bl♠des

Former goderator
    Years
    Why the wait and......

I need help on my hack with the screen editing. some get a clean ruby rom and edit the screen for me....
    then can you send it to me so i can go on.

Your name will go in the credits and i will make you a player in the Game(DEFAULT RIVAL)
    so any way peeeeeez help me;)

What do you mean by edit? Do you mean change the title screen?

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Hey sandchairs I used your A- Script so far and it's cool!

Do you think after this one you could do a red rescue team one?

Ah, the possibilities!

screennameless

ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2010
    When is the ini file going to be done? I've been waiting a long time for this. And in the meantime, I'm making my own ini file for Emerald. Is your file going to be done anytime soon?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back