• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The End has Finally Come

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Looking for 2-3 Gym Leaders and a few more Grunts. But still taking SU's for other positions.

The Rules:
    This is a PG-16 RP because there may be Foul Language and Blood.
    Keep these to a minimum!
    You must be accepted before you begin to RP!
    There may be minimal amounts of romance.
    Have Fun!
    Also, NO SHORT ONE SENTENCE POSTS

Kanto. Johnto. Hoenn. Sinnoh. All regions have been bested by an elite group of fighter named the Vortex. Their Pokemon have been equipped with the power of hate. Now, their veins are filled with the strength of anger and destruction. Now they have settled into the smaller Region of Azoraze. It's population may be low, but it's legends are all true. Even with the strong help from ALL REGION POKEMON, they stand no chance without your help. Will you choose to fight for the evil Vortex, or find the good in your heart and become a trainer in a horrible fight. The choice is yours, but the fight is no longer in just your hands.

The Vortex are just a people of pure hate. They are angry at the world's rules and are tired of being restrained. So they have taken on the task of destroying lands in the Region, stealing from everyone, and hurting others. Can this nasty team be destroyed, or will it take over the Azoraze Region?

You
    Spoiler:

Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Gym Leaders and Cities
    Spoiler:

Applications
    Spoiler:

Make sure you make good Apps, I'll read every one. ^^
    Have Fun!

Me: Trainer
    Name: Allan

Hometown: Sipis Town, a small town near Diwnorth town. Mountainous and disclose by faults. It has multiple earthquakes of all sizes run through it. Not many people have heard of it. Recent activity of Team Vortex has been spotted.

Battling Style: Startegic. Loves to fina way through each problem and make a surprising solution. Using this technique, his battles resolve quickly. Makes sure his opponent is worthy of his time.

Personality: Sometimes arrogant. He can handle difficult problems by taking his time and thinking carefully. He can be very shy and is not amicable towards new people. He is terrified of rushing water and heights due to atraumatic experience as a child. He is raised by his grandmother because both parents mysteriously died when he was younger. He prefers a book to an adventure.

If he were trapped on a crashing airplane he would sit in a seat for ten seconds to think it over. Then, using materials around him attempt to escape. But, once at the door, he would be terrified to jump out because of his phobia of heights. He would close his eyes and think about all the new experiences that await him and then fall out. Screaming and terrified, he may have survived.

Appearance and age: Around 15, ready to start his journey. His slick black hairsometimes covers his eyesight. He wears a bright, crimson hat, his standard trademark. His eyes change depending on how he feels inside. When blue he may be nervous and when green, curious. He's very short compared to other people in his village but shows them up when he runs. He has long arms and hands and is very smart. He has tannish skin from being in the Sun too much and his hands are rough, a sign of enduring his town's earthquakes. Black jeans and a long sleeve, red jacket is what he prefers, with a white t-shirt underneath; black athletic shoes on his feet.

Pokemon: Budew, lvl 12. Allan found this budew when hiding from bullies when he was younger. The budew had chosen the same spot underneath a large rock and they kept each other company. Later, when Allan left, the Budew followed him home. From then on, they became close friends. Allan would do anything for him and doesn't like seeing him get hurt.
    Moves: Mega Drain, Stun Spore, Water Sport, Growth

Trainers:
    1- Me
    2 - Jackblaze
    3-Blizzard-Prince
    4-Arcaray
    5-MoonstoneSkitty

Ranger:
    1-Aura Rift

Grunts:
    1-
    2-Marina E. Silver
    3-

Gym Leaders:
    1- Raveghost Town - Supervegeta
    2-Diwnorth Town - Supervegeta alson, Thanks ^^

J. Officers:
    1-Hobohawk
    2-(maybe)

Leaders:
    1-Aura. Lucario
    2-Diamon 1304
    3-

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    First view yay! :)

Spoiler:

done. can I join, plleeease? :)

BTW - SECTOR B IS THE STRONGEST IN THE THREE SECTORS. AND CYRIL'S NOT AFRAID OF ANYTHING...EXCEPT HIS BOSS - THE ULTIMATE LEADER

Last edited:

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Done :)

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    Trainer Sgin Up
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Ooooo, Aura you have an amazing backstory! Accepted
    Marina, I can't wait to learn more, Accepted
    Jackblaze, your Pokemon choice and its past is interesting. Good moves. It goes along with Pinchug City. Cool. Accepted.
    So far so good. ^^

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    Trainer

Name: Lexi James

Hometown: Volcova City. In the South East of the region, the city is formed on the hardened ash and lava of the now dormant Mt. Igna, which is set off the coast not far from the city centre. The air is fresh and clean, and there are many prevailing winds which are surprisingly warm.

Battling Style: Lexi likes to use her head to battle, and put her opponents into positions which they wouldn't expect. Lexi always strives for the type advantage, so her Pokemon usually have a variety of moves. She uses these moves in an innovative way, and in double battles she will insist on move combinations which are unique to her. Lexi usually battles on the offence rather than defence, but will put her Pokemon's health first, healing them when they are at any risk in battle. She likes to hold friendly battles as a way of training.

Personality: Lexi is intelligent and ambitious, a combination which is guaranteed for success. She doesn't like to showcase her talent but refuses to hold back when challenged. Lexi likes to turn her training into competition with her friends, and is oblivious to how this affects them. She was unfairly treated at school and as a result she has a difficulty engaging people's emotions. However, Lexi would never leave a companion to battle alone, nor would she allow her Pokemon or friends to meet any harm. However, Lexi prefers a company of smaller numbers, and it's often difficult to gain her trust. Lexi will help anyone who is in need of it, regardless of whether they are Vortex or not. She has a fear of being restrained or trapped, and has an almost uncharacteristic dislike for Pokemon or trainers that use moves to the effect of 'bind'.
    If Lexi were to see a child being bullied, Lexi would immediately become defensive and protective, due to her similar past in school. She would at first be overridden with the negative memories, but this would drive her to step in. She would first negotiate with the children, ensuring that she had the correct impression on the situation. If conversing with the parties was to no avail and she was treated with hostility, Lexi would challenge the opposition to a battle, to prove to them that this child is protected and they have no right to treat them that way.

Appearance and age: Lexi is 16 years old and stands at 5'6'', weighing in at a minute 100 pounds, the perfect example of how power can be disguised so easily. Her hair's a chestnut brown and rests just below her shoulders, her stunningly bright green eyes protruding from underneath her bangs. Her skin is pale, and on the side of her neck a small tattoo of Unknown L is barely visible. She wears a white t-shirt with a red Volcano Badge logo, and over this she wears a red jacket with a white stripe on the upper sleeves. She wears blue skinny jeans which end inside her long black boots.

Pokemon: Growlithe Level 20. Moves: Bite, Flame Wheel, Double Edge (egg move), Helping Hand.
    Lexi's parents were strong believers in allowing children to raise Pokemon from eggs, and at the age of 13 they took Lexi to the Day Care Centre to pick an egg which was abandoned by a trainer. Lexi found the warm Growlithe egg immediately, and raised it gradually from that moment. Lexi wasn't permitted to train Growlithe full time, but small battles here and there gave her the experience to raise him to Level 20 before they started their journey.

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

Years
    one question. Since i'm the Leader of Sector B, how many grunts do I have? which cities are in my sector? and which cities are under my control right now?

PS. ooo i have a nice backstory? not really, not really! :)

btw i've mentioned your RP in the RP discussion thread :)

PPS. i've edited my pokemon's levels.

Last edited:
    Years
    Ooooh this looks very interesting~ Thanks to your pal Aura over there I looked here! And also, I am (Used To Be) Baseballa34657 (Was still a noob, but has fair RP experience here on PC.) May I reserve a trainer spot?

Blizzard-Prince

digitalARTIST not for hire
    Years
    May I reserve a spot as well? I've been waiting for a good rp with a plot like that for weeks now. xD

TRAINER APPLICATION:
    Name: Grey Akazi
    Hometown: Evergreen Town, located in the Hora Region, right next to Sinnoh, and near the northern part of the world. This town is often covered with snow and cold winds, but can occasionally have warmer climates.
    Battling Style: Grey is a relaxed Trainer with a tactician's mind. He's calm during battles, and makes decisions that would greatly improve a situation in a very quick span of time. He prefers wearing the opponent down with hard-to-hit Pokemon. He has trained a lot of Pokemon in the past.
    Personality: Grey is a carefree, relaxed Trainer who came from a region far in the north. He is an experienced battler and as a trainer, can find weak points easily amongst his opponents.

Grey likes to tamper with objects since he's a natural techie. He often plays around with his watch, and constantly adds new features to it, as he's the watch's own creator. He used to own an entire team of high-leveled Pokemon, but his since his father has been in that accident that changed his life forever, his Pokemon (Wooper, Gardevoir, Ampharos, Altaria, Garchomp and Scizor) had stayed behind to help his mother earn money, and at the same time, take care of his sick father.
    Appearance and age:
    The End has Finally Come

Grey is a 17-year-old Pokemon Trainer from the the cold, mountainous Hora Region. He wears a two-colored (blue at the top, and black at the bottom) collared shirt with a white vest on top. He wears black cargo pants with a small bag tied around his upper leg which holds his Pokeballs.

On his left wrist is a device similar to a Poketch and a Pokedex combined into a large watch. He dons a black glove on his left hand. He wears simple trekking boots.

His brown hair is never combed straight, and he wears a headband to keep it out of his eyes. His eyes have a deep blue color.
    Pokemon: Ralts (Female, Level 15, born from previously mentioned Gardevoir)
    Moves: Confusion, Double Team, Teleport, Psyshock (TM'ed)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    Could I also reserve a spot? I need to go to school but I can do it in my lunch break.

Nevermind, I have it right now :)

Trainer

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Spots reserved for all. Now Aura, you obviously have the grunts in your sectors. The other grunts are OOC's. You can choose to do what you will with them. Since you chose an island, you can control that and the surrounding perimeter. You can pick a city that's under your control. You can PM it to me to keep it a secret. ^^

Blizzard-Prince: Accepted, it's cool you came from another region.
    Arcaray: Very nice bio, Accepted
    MoonstoneKitty: Sounds good, Accepted.

You have all had very nice bios and apps. Good job. Blizzard-Prince, I especially love the artwork.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Can you reserve me as the gym leader of Kradow Town? I'll have my SU up hopefully soon. :)

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    very nice RP, sign me up! :)
    My SU:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2011
    Can I join? This will be a Justice Officer but it would be nice to have a partner.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    I'd like to reserve a Leader spot, please.
    EDIT: Here it is! I'm sorry if it's too short, I was partly distracted. Tell me if I can improve on anything! :)

Vortex Leader SU

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

Years
    there you go roserade, now we can start :)

and you better do that now since you only post here once every two days :)

i've been waiting for a good RP like this one

btw roserade...i'm the leader of sector B....not a grunt...change your list man....

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Gym Leaders and League Memebers:
    Name: Blake "Crow" Enjin

Type of Pokemon: Dark

Reason for that type: His first Pokemon was a Sneasel, and since, he has always reverted to building a group of that sort. He has a deep connection with Dark Pokemon. His loner type personality also fits with the Dark Pokemon type.

Personality: Blake is a kind soul, quiet and calm, but also very friendly. He is willing to give a hand to anyone who asks for it. He takes his role as the gym leader very seriously. Never one to engage in parties or large gatherings, Blake prefers the isolation of the few friends he has, not daring to interact in larger groups. He doesn't like to travel unless he absolutely needs to, or wants to. He isn't very talkative to strangers either, but is very polite to them. Besides his loner personality, he becomes quite talkative once you get to know him, and as he doesn't travel much, he knows many of the people of Kradow Town very well.
    Appearance and Age:
    City: Kradow Town
    Pokemon: (1-6 main partners) *Nicknames in Parenthesis) Honchrow (Chief), Umbreon (Shade), Absol (Blade), Houndoom (James), Weavile (Wolverine).

Back