• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The End has Finally Come

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Puppy, lollololololololo! :D That made me giggle. By the way, ROserade, I was wondering, if you accept me, if I can made another SU for another 1 or 2 gym leaders, as being a single gym leader might make me out of the loop a bit.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Supervegeta, that'd be great, and you can make the other one shorter if you want. And you are Accepted
    Diamond: Accepted, it's not too short.
    Aura Rift: Accepted, very nice to have a ranger. ^^
    Hobohawk is also accepted.

I should be more active now, I had exams. ^^ We will start soon.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Gym Leaders and League Memebers:
    Name: Will Sky
    Type of Pokemon: Flying
    Reason for that type: He always loved the sky, flying, the breeze, the cool air, etc.
    Personality: Will Sky has his heads in the clouds, sometimes literally, sometimes not. He's a daydreamer, not quite in touch with reality as he should be. He loves Pokemon, especially Flying, and appears not to have a care in the world. He is always found roaming a lot, which tends to anger challenging Trainers.
    Appearance and Age: 16, Will has medium length purple hair and white, fancy clothes. (Just look at my avatar) :)
    City: Diwnorth City
    Pokemon: (1-6 main partners) Pidgey, Spearow, Starly, Tailow,

Last edited:

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Great, I"ll put you down for two gyms. Now, attention to everyone. We will be starting soon, definitely. Maybe tomorrow. I"m looking for 2-3 more gym leaders, I'll OOC others, and you can also help. I'll also post hurdles for each character so you don't get too bored. ^^ Let's make this a fun adventure.

Hobohawk, yes they are allowed.

Last edited:

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Can't wait for this to start. lol seems like right now I'm the only grunt this should be interesting especially with what me and Aura.Lucario have planned for our characters :)

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    I'll add a Larvesta to the Justice Officer's team.

Okay, sounds good.

We'll probably be starting tomorrow so be sure to become as creative as possible. I'm just waiting on some Gym Leaders and reserved spots. ^^

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    I'm sure we could all meet up at one point but maybe not at the beginning. Once we get more into the plot. I'm going to start tomorrow, let's try to get some gym leaders. But if we can't, I'll help OOC a few and if you guys could, could you OOC some of your own matches? But they have to be legit. You can't have one critical hit and then win.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    Yeah, I think I'd rather start separately then meet up; we can show first impressions of each other then, instead of pretending that we know each other's characters.

And yeah, I don't mind doing some OOC myself, I'll keep it fair.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    Thanks for accepting. I was getting really scared you already started cause I recently had a sleepover with my friend, so im glad we are starting tomorrow though. :)

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    (Okay let's start! Is everyone ready to post. This is just to tell you we're starting. I'll edit this to make my real post.)

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    (I"ll just make this new one.)

Post ##1

Allan took Budew and tossed it up. Budew always liked to feel the air around him. It made him feel more at home. He had found Budew in a windy place. Sipis Town was prone to Earthquakes and Windstorms. Allan stood in front of the only way to Diwnorth Town. Ledge jumping. He could never do it. Heights had kept him in this horrible village. Maybe he would find a Pokemon to help him out. A strong Flying or a slick Bug type. Who knows? Maybe even a sparky Electric type. The only place to find Pokemon near this town were the Plains near it. There were rocks...and rocks.... Allan had never actually seen any Pokemon there. Oh well, there must be something there. Allan got up and rushed through the Town towards the Plains, only to be stopped by his friends, Mable and Winston. But there was no stopping him, he was too determined on his goal. He kept on running. "Wait Up!" his friends called to no avail. "Sorry heading to the Plains, race you guys!" he heard a Pokemon escape a Pokeball. "Go Treecko! Use Quick Attack! It tackled Allan down, and he watched as Mable ran past him. "Hey wait up Mable. See ya Allan!" Winston followed with his Spoink.

The three settled down. Mable had come in second with Winston in first, which left Allan last.

"Why d'you come here?" Winston asked sheepishly, tired from the run.

"I'm here to catch a new Pokemon."

"But aren't there like no Pokemon here?" Mable asked right after Allan.

"Well I need help...getting over the..um.. ledges."

"Well why didn't you say so? We would have understood. Now that we're all her, Winston and I should find some Pokemon too. Then, we'll battle, 2v2."

So, Allan and his friends split up in their search for Pokemon. Mable went to go fish in a nearby stream, Winston in some cave, and Allan stayed in the Plains. There was nothing as far as the eye could see. Maybe Budew would help him see anything, and of course, it did. Budew walked right into a patch of Quicksand. Rocks were being pulled in and Budew's little body would be gone soon. "Budew, use Growth!" and it began to grow, too much for the little Quicksand. But then, Allan saw two black eyes emerge. In no time at all, a Sandile used Sand Tomb on Budew, knocking it back. Then it went in for a bite. Budew used Mega Drain and the Sandile had to swerve to miss it. "Use Growth again!" Budew became slightly larger. Budew then fired a Mega Drain, but Sandile was too fast. Unfortunately for the Sandile, its foot fell in some Quicksand of its own, and it couldn't move very fast. Allan got an idea. "Budew use Water Sport and then Growth on the ground." Soon the ground was drenched in water and became even more muddy. "Now use Mega Drain to suck out the water!" The mud hardened with Sandile in it. "Sandile! You're mine. Budew use Mega Drain." Sandile was hit and it was hurled into the air. "Go Pokeball!" and from there they waited. It turned once....twice....three times...and the center blinked. He had caught the Sandile.

Sandile, Desert Croc Pokemon, Ground/Dark. Lvl 16. Bite, Assurance, San Tomb, Sand Attack.

Back