• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The End has Finally Come

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    (By the way, Roserade, my gyms are in Diwnorth and KRADOW, not Raveghost. :) )

Deep within Kradow Town's gym was Blake Enjin, sometimes referred to as the "Crow". Blake never understood the nickname. He sat inside. The town was small, so he didn't often get many challengers, but Blake didn't like going into outside towns and cities, so most of his time, if not inside the gym as he is now, is actually somewhere in town, conversing with the townspeople.

Blake sighed. He watched as three of his dog-like Pokemon, Shade (Umbreon), Blade (Absol), and James (Houndoom), all play-fought with each other. Blake smiled as he saw them. He noticed his first Pokemon, Wolverine (Weavile) behind him, hanging onto his back. Chief (Honchcrow) was sitting on the roof of the gym. He loved his Pokemon. Everyone was different. He smiled softly in the dark of the gym, his Pokemon friends all around him. He wouldn't trade them for the world.

The door to the Diwnorth City gym remained locked, as Will Sky, the gym leader, was nowhere to be found. In reality, this was nothing new, but it still angered all newcomers wishing to challenge him, so it almost became tradition for new trainers coming to challenge Will, but first they'd have to find him. And if they very lucky, he'd be in the gym. Right now, Will was actually in Diwnorth, but he was getting flying lesson from his Spearow. Yes, you head me. Will was on one of the taller buildings, about to jump off because he wanted to fly with his Pokemon. His Pokemon, in an effort to stop him, pulled at his shirt, which ripped off and he flung off the building. All four of them charged down and grabbed him with their beaks before he splattered on the ground. Will just burst out with laughter.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    Lexi ran into the grass, and she could sense Jack's eyes watching her. She grinned, knowing how much he'd love to beat her. Growlithe jumped on her legs, and she patted him affectionately.
    "Now, keep quiet. We're looking for anything without vines." Lexi took a jar of honey out of her bag, and placed it on the floor in front of her. They waited in silence, until a rustling was heard in the grass. Lexi stood up, as something purple and horned appeared through the grass. A Nidoran Male, and no vines in sight.
    "Growlithe, use double edge!" Lexi shouted, and Growlithe collided with the Nidoran. Nidoran turned and jumped at Growlithe, his horn ramming the dog's side. Growlithe recoiled, but stood up, prepared to fight.
    "Now Growlithe, use Bite! Go!"
    Growlithe pounced upon its adversary, teeth bared. The moment Growlithe's teeth broke contact with the pokemon, Lexi slung a Pokeball in his direction, encapsulating him on contact.
    Lexi waited with baited breath, as the ball rocked weakly. After three rocks, it became stationary, and made a clicking noise.
    "Yes!"

Blizzard-Prince

digitalARTIST not for hire
    Years
    "Enough. Stop bombarding the poor man with questions. Do you wanna come with?"

"Sure, I guess." Grey answered with a smile, happy that these 'new' trainers were eager to have him as a companion. They certainly had a whole lot of Pokemon with them. There was a Budew, Sandile, Spoink, Trapinch, Treecko, and Finneon. Pretty nice Pokemon. "By the way," He turned to Mable, "Yeah, Ralts is my only Pokemon at the moment, and Nimbus here is going back home." He said, patting his Altaria.

Nimbus hummed one last set of notes, then leaned forward to wrap Grey up in her cloudy feathers before taking off into the air. Immediately, it started flying back home to the Hora region.

"Great!" Allan said with a smile.

"So, which direction is Dinworth Town at? I'm eager for a gym battle." Grey laughed. Ralts was perched on his shoulder, holding onto the collar of his shirt for support.

Last edited:
    Years
    There was a long silence before Azulia realized that she had other things to tend.

"Oh my, no time to chat now. Gotta go meet Azoraze's newcomers." She giggled, her voice like bells tingling in the wintry wind. She placed the phone back in its cradle before snapping her fingers twice. A grunt rushed forward and she dished out a couple of instructions before walking out of the huge room.

Azulia stepped out into the mountain peak; she had decided to leave her mink behind as the weather up here had become quite sunny for the past week. She decided to use the quickest way to get to Kradow Town, by Pokemon aerial transport. A Pokeball appeared from her coat pocket in her hand and from it, emerged a stunning Braviary with flashes of reddish energy cloaked around it.

"FLY!" The Braviary let out a shrill cry as Azulia climbed on its back and they took off down the mountain slope. Hurtling through the brazen wind, Azulia and her Braviary stopped to land right at the entrance of Kradow Town. "Good job, boy. Return!" The Braviary was sucked back into the capsule and Azulia sauntered along into the town.

"Blake Enjin. Blake...Blake....the Crow... What a nickname.." She mumbled as she moved through the small peaceful town. Well it wouldn't be peaceful no more once Sector A gets hold of it. This is a suitable place to be one of a little camp strongholds for the Vortex. Isolated, small but still surrounded with lush resources and materials.

"Potential, I sense here." Azulia said icily.

She stop her tracks at the closed doors of the Gym. It clearly hadn't expect visitors, and no one appeared to be in but that always seemed to be the case for Azulia. Where there that few Trainers left? She honestly didn't think that Vortex captured that many away or killed. She rattled a loud audible series of knocks against the glass screens and stood there, waiting. For nothing in particular actually.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Blake shot up instantly. He headed for the door, a little alarmed at first by the knocking.

A challenger! Finally! Blake thought. He had wanted his Pokemon to stretch their bones a bit. He picked up 4 PokeBalls.

"Chief, James, Shade, Blade, return!" Wolverine the Weavile remained by his side as he approached the front doors and opened them.

He greeted the woman. He took in her appearance as he tried to speak, a bit nervous. She was clearly of some sort of nobility, or at least higher class. She had light blonde hair, and a white gown.

"Um, hello. Please, please come in. Forgive the locked door. I was not expecting...never mind, please! Come in!"

He led her inside the gym, the windows had been sealed, so the only light that went through was the hole in the ceiling where he let Chief out for his daily flights.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    "The newbie?" Cyril looked at Rose, which was leaving, "She's fine, I guess. Any reason why you called? Or do you just want some idle chit-chat? Rewtash City's defenseless right now, so I don't have to worry. Right now I'm planning to pay the professors in the lab a little surprise visit...one of those new trainers might rise and eventually, be powerful enough to doubt our powers. So I'm planning to take over the lab, stopping them from helping the newbie-"

"Oh my, no time to chat now. Gotta go meet Azoraze's newcomers." before he could finish, Azulia interrupted with a soft giggle, and Cyril couldn't help smiling a little as she hung up quickly. That's Azulia, always busy.

"Newcomers..." Cyril murmured, as he whistled. A grunt bent down and came from behind, leaning his head right in front of his mouth so he could whisper.

"How are the grunts going? If they're ready, i'll send fifty of them to the Starter Lab of Azoraze." Cyril whispered, a smirk on his face. After this, there would be no new trainers in the region, and he could just sit back, and relax.

"Fifty, sir? There are fivehundred grunts in your sector." the grunt questioned.

"Make it a hundred then, if you're worried. Oh and I'll be there too." Cyril informed him, his voice echoing in the room, "The professors are rather strong."

And for your information Azulia I have nothing to worry right now. As the leader of the strongest sector, none of them outside has the power to infiltrate me right now.

Years
    The leader and his Weavile opened the gym doors. Blake greeted her and Azulia returned. The gym leader seemed slightly nervous and observed her dressing. It was a good thing she had picked a suitable clothing for the occasion, but well, it might get nasty soon whenever she's around.

"Um, hello. Please, please come in. Forgive the locked door. I was not expecting...never mind, please! Come in!"

He led her inside the gym, the windows had been sealed, so the only light that went through was the hole in the ceiling. Azulia espied a Honchkrow perched on top of the roof. Its beady eyes shifted down to Azulia eying her cautiously.

"Um, my name is Azulia." She paused to let that name sink in, she hadn't made an introduction to this part of Azoraze. "I hail from...well let's just call it a top-secret organization." She then took out an emblem from her purse and flashed it to the man.

The emblem had a striking V emblazoned in the center and had the colours green and black. At the rim of the circular emblem, was a silver-coating with a bluish shade. In tiny fonts below the 'V', read "Azulia- Sector A".

"You may or may not have heard us. Vortex." Azulia stop short, inhaling calmly before going on with her monotone voice, "I'm here strictly on business, I might decide on challenging you in future but now, it's high-time I drop by to offer a proposal."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Blake tried to think of someway to tidy up the gym, but all he ended up doing was going in a circle for about two times before realizing what he was doing and stopped. He heard the woman speak.

"Um, my name is Azulia." Blake looked at her. She continued. "I hail from...well let's just call it a top-secret organization." Blake tensed up a bit. Had he done something wrong, perhaps broken a new law or something? Blake decided to hear her out. She took out an emblem with the letter V on it. Blake hoped he didn't think that stood for what he thought it stood for.

"You may or may not have heard us. Vortex." She inhaled, and spoke again. "I'm here strictly on business, I might decide on challenging you in future but now, it's high-time I drop by to offer a proposal."

Blake stood there, frozen. Vortex, he had heard of them. But Vortex here? He began panicking. He patted Weavile on the head, looking at her with a more serious expression now, trying to draw back any fear, but failed a bit.

"A p-proposal? And what exactly are you proposing?" Blake looked at her in an entirely different light now.

A Vortex member is here! Here, of all places!

Years
    The guy cringed immediately once she spoke the word. So did the Weavile, who now stared at her apprehensively.

"A p-proposal? And what exactly are you proposing?" Blake looked at seriously, but showing signs of fright at the edges of his face.

Azulia creased her brows as if in thoughts before speaking, "I wish, to make Kradow Town." Azulia walked over to a wall and looked as if she was inspecting it for cleanliness and mumbled something incoherent.

"As a base of Vortex operations. Rest assured, I'm not destroying anything but merely requesting approval of building a remote division of controls in this town." She spun to face Blake, her eyes taken on a cold glare. She pursed her lips at the Weavile and then went to focus on her nails while the gym leader pulled himself together and gave her an answer.

Then a floating thought came to her and she spoke casually, "Well, it can help to brush this little shack of a town."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Blake looked around the gym. The dark walls and little light made his gym look a bit gloomy, but it was still home. The same applied to the town. It might have been small and isolated, but that's how Blake liked it. Blake smiled a bit as he looked around the walls. He patted Wolverine on the head.

"I'm afraid I can't accept that. This town is my home, and I wouldn't want it changed for the world. Besides..." He gulped. "...and I mean this in the best possible way...you Vortex guys don't necessarily have the best reputation, put simply. I'm afraid I can't allow you to interfere in Kradow Town." He felt a bit of confidence rush in him.

"I like this shack just the way it is." He smiled now at her. Wolverine appeared to be grinning at her as well.

Years
    "I'm afraid I can't accept that. This town is my home, and I wouldn't want it changed for the world. Besides..." The gym leader gulped. "...and I mean this in the best possible way...you Vortex guys don't necessarily have the best reputation, put simply. I'm afraid I can't allow you to interfere in Kradow Town."

Oh bad to mess with me, bad bad boy are we, Blake? Azulia cleared her throat and gazed sternly at Blake Enjin. He sounded confident of making her plans go awry.

"I like this shack just the way it is." He smiled now at her. That uncouth Weavile appeared to be grinning mockingly at her as well.

"It was foolish of you to say that." Azulia's expression was one of pure slyness. "Very well, but you'll live. Oh yes, you'll live to regret living." With that, she double-step out of the dark old ramshackle of the gym.

"By the way, do you have insurance for this hut?" Azulia smiled, her eyes glinted as out of her right coat pocket, produced a menacing red device with 2 twinkling lights, one red and the other green. She let out a cackle as she moved away from the closing screens and her stare was a mix of amusement and evil laughter.

She dangled the button-device behind the glass doors and slowly, but surely, her thumb pressed on the large red button.........Azulia triggered the explosive she had surreptitiously planted on the gym wall she had pretended to inspect while conversing with the Dark-type leader. The dynamite compact into a tiny plasticine shell would burst once the signal reached the bomb in 3 seconds.......2 seconds.......1.

Oops, gonna boom! Azulia turned on her heel and trotted away as behind her the side of the gym buildings erupted in an explosion of smoke and flames.

"I love to play with fire!!!!" She shrieked as Braviary was called out.

Azulia hopped onto the large bird's back and as it flapped its wings to take off, Azulia gave a warning to Blake, "This isn't the end, Blake Enjins! MUAAHAHAHAHAAHAAH!!" The Braviary swooped and soared away into the sky, away from the isolated town.

Aura.Lucario

Years
    The wait was making Cyril rather impatient, and he wanted to go now. Standing up, he walked to the bubble lift and went upstairs. Walking in quick footsteps, he walked towards the leader of the grunts, a senior grunt named Lucas. When the senior grunt saw Cyril's arrival, he nodded in respect, which, of course, made Cyril a tad happier everytime someone did that. At least someone respected him.

"Is the dragonite squad ready? Some of you must have trained their dratini well." Cyril started, but crossed his arms as Lucas was not paying attention. He was watching the news, which attracted Cyril's attention as well. It was about Vortex. Apparently, someone had blasted the the little 'shack', 'building' whatever, into bits. Well good, that gym was rather old anyway. But somehow Cyril knew who did it.

Reaching for his phone, he typed in a text with his thumbs typing rapidly, I appreciate that demolition. It's a waste of space anyway. and sent it to Azulia.

When the news was over, Lucas turned to Cyril again, smiling embarrassedly, "S-sorry. Yes, we managed to find 100 elites that have Dragonite in their team. Should we send them now?"

With a smirk, his blue eyes shining as the moment had come, Cyril nodded, "Tell them to wait outside, on the beach."

When Cyril got there himself, he was surprised as the troops were waiting for him already. Satisfied, Cyril raised his hand, and the grunts called their Dragonite out of their pokeballs. Cyril threw his own pokemon onto the floor, and out came a Garchomp, one of his three main Pokemon.

"We'll arrive in approx. one hour by high speed flight. And when we get there, I want the Professor, and any newbies there, captured." Cyril spoke directly in a serious manner, and hopped onto his Garchomp, then took off, the grunts following on their Pokemon.

Years
    "Blink, blink!" Azulia's iPhone vibrated a few times to pop out a message from her colleague, Cyril.

I appreciate that demolition. It's a waste of space anyway.

Azulia laughed at the joke shared between both Vortex leaders. Her high voice crashed against the roaring winds. Braviary shuddered as he swoop downwards, abandoning the trail of current they were on earlier. Azulia then took her phone to make a reply.

It's not the end of it. Soon, Vortex will conquer the whole of Azoraze, my comrade. >:D

It was cheesy, yes, but who cares? Azulia then clicked several touch-screen controls to contact her mastermind leader. The Ultimate Leader. The answer was husky and brief.

"Sire, Kradow has failed our diplomacy. I've eliminated the leader, when would you like the project to begin?" The reply was unkind but vague in tone. "Yes, I'll comply to that, Ultimate Leader." The line was ended and Azulia had Braviary target the nearest city, Diwnorth.

Spoiler:

Aura.Lucario

Years
    Cyril's iPhone vibrated, and Cyril smiled, guessing what the reply could be.

It's not the end of it. Soon, Vortex will conquer the whole of Azoraze, my comrade. >: D

Cyril chuckled at her reply, and quickly typed in another message, now THAT's not a waste of space. and sent it without thinking twice. The lab was at the outskirts of Dinworth, and Cyril's little army was hovering above it right now. He wasn't sure what Azulia's next step was, but he had better things to worry about. Azulia could handle herself well.

Swooping down towards the entrance of the lab, Cyril hopped off his Garchomp, and his troops did too. Without a command, Garchomp charged, his body surrounded by a blue light as he bashed the door open with his hammer-shark-like head, breaking the glass door.

"Thank you." Cyril smirked as the Garchomp purred as he heard his compliment, and followed Cyril inside, the hundred Dragonite and his master following right behind in a box formation.

When the Professor, Professor Shamrock (lol, first oak, now shamrock) with a grey beard saw Cyril, he started backing off, until he was cornered, nowhere to go.

"Greetings, professor." Cyril cackled, his V badge shining on his right sleeve, "You are no longer needed here."

"T-then how will the new trainers get their pokemon?" The professor questioned, shivering as he noticed his V badge.

"They won't." Cyril answered shortly, then he glanced at Garchomp, then at the pokeballs on the table, placed neatly in a row. The Garchomp knew what to do, and with one leap, he grabbed the Pokeballs, throwing them into Cyril's hands, a total of three.

"Check if there are others." Cyril ordered, still staring at the professor as the grunts searched the lab. There were hundreds of Pokeballs, each labed with one alphabet, indicating which starter it was.

"These could come in handy. And you'll come with us." Cyril nodded when he saw those pokeballs, then a grunt came forward and tied the Professors's hands and legs. Cyril told the senior grunt to take him to the ultimate leader, and then shooed his grunts out of the structure as their Dragonite blasted the lab into bits, leaving debris everywhere...

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    OOC: Oh my god, I just got on to see if it started and had a heart attack when I saw all the posts. Im going to bed but Ill put my post in tomorrow when I find out how I can fit myself in to it.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    Lexi ran back to Jack, her eyes gleaming with pride.
    "You ready?" She asked, her hand placed firmly on the newly occupied Pokeball.

"Oh, you bet! Mankey, Magnemite, Go!" Jack produced a Pokeball from his pocket, throwing it up into the air and expelling a shining Magnemite, glinting in the dappled sunlight of the forest. Mankey rushed into battle, jumping from his shoulder and onto the pathway.

"Let's see what you can do, Nidoran! And you, Growlithe!"
    Nidoran span out of its capsule, its big ears twitching and his eyes set forward. Growlithe leapt from behind Lexi, already teasing a ring of fire around his neck.

Jack yelled the first command. "Mankey, Fury Swipes, go!"
    The monkey charged at Nidoran, arms flailing rapidly. Now it was Lexi's turn.

"Growlithe! Use Flame Wheel on Magnemite!"
    The flames danced around the metallic Pokemon, whose steel type made it vulnerable to fire.
    "Now Nidoran! Use Poison Sting on Mankey!"
    Nidoran broke free of Mankey's hold, and a dart was expelled from its horn. The dart pierced Mankey, who fell back, weak.

"It'll take more than a poisoning to beat me!" Jack yelled. "Magnemite, use Thundershock!"
    Magnemite's thunder shock hit Growlithe square on the chest, forcing him to recoil.
    "Now Mankey, use Scratch!"
    The Mankey jumped on the recoiling Growlithe, scratching its face.

"It's okay Growlithe! Umm... You and Nidoran need to work together! Nidoran, Use Helping Hand! Growlithe, you too!"
    The two Pokemon seemed to increase in power as they stood back to back.
    "Now, Use Double Kick and Flame Wheel simultaneously!"

Growlithe's flames surrounded both the Magnemite and the Mankey, and Nidoran jumped over them, kicking Mankey in the chest and rebounding to kick Magnemite in the air. Both fell into the fire, and Jack ran forward.
    "Magnemite, return!" He yelled, retrieving the fainted Pokemon. "Mankey, can you battle?"
    Mankey stood up, but his body was weak from the poison and so he fell back down immediately. Jack held out a Pokeball and Mankey stayed inside.

"Well done! That was really good!" Jack exclaimed.

"No need to sound so surprised!" Lexi retorted, poking her tongue out to let him know she was kidding.
    "Well done guys. Nidoran, return!"
    Growlithe jumped up at Lexi, who picked him up and buried her face in his fur.

"So. You gonna come with me to Dinworth or what? I reckon you're gonna need the protection."
    Lexi smiled, shoving Jack a little, and the two set off.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Blake watched as the Vortex member held a device with a red button his eyes widened, and instantly, a giant explosion erupted the gym into ash and flames. Smoke rose from the ruins, the entire town's reactions a mixture of screams, panic, and sadness.

Blake opened his eyes. He was lying on top of a pile of rubble.

Am I dead? He thought to himself. He felt something nudge at him from the side. He struggled to get himself to look there, but finally did, seeing Wolverine there, also battered and bruised, but apparently OK. Blake smiled.

"Wolverine...." Was all he could say. Blake struggled to get up. He had to see it for himself. He stood and looked around. His gym, his home, his pride, destroyed, nothing more than a pile of rubble. Blake stopped the tears from coming in his eyes. Wolverine hugged at his leg, half to comfort him,and half to keep his balance.

"We'll rebuild it, Wolverine, I promise this to you. But I can't sit idly by while this Vortex organization is on the move, doing things like this. We have to try to stop them."

He limped out of the area with the rubble. The villagers were happy that Blake was still alive. He explained the situation to them.

"I can't sit by while they continue to do this. I must find a way to stop them. They might come back here, and finish the job on the entire town! I'll go warn the other gym leaders, and then try to find some way to stop Vortex!"

One of the older villagers smiled, "We'll rebuild your gym, exactly as it was before, Crow.

Blake smiled at them.

"Thank you. All of you. I will return soon, and reopen the gym. Kradow Town is not finished, I'll make sure of it!" He took out a PokeBall, and released his Honchkrow. Blake and Wolverine got on Chief's back.

"Chief, let's go!"

They flew away from the waving villagers, on to help save the worlds from Vortex.
    Blake and

Years
    Spoiler:

Nothing could keep AJ down he had his friends around him his newly caught Tailow and his adventure was underway what more could he ask for. Until his happy little bubble was burst.

"What!!" screamed out AJ and William in tandem as the look on the map and realise the distance they are from the first gym. They were an entire 7 major cities away from Diwnorth City the location of the first official gym in the region.

"Damn" AJ whispered to himself as the realisation of how far the city was from their location had set in.

"So whats the plan" asked Catherine as she put the map back into her bag.

William cut a depressed look and let out a large sigh of frustration.

"Don't worry guys if we have to run there we will" AJ was trying to make everyone feel better but it wasn't working and he was just fooling himself as. AJ sighed "Guys its a long trip lets start walking" said AJ as he started moving along the path.

"Giving up so easily young ones" asked an unknown voice from the distance.

"I expected better from young trainers" commented the unknown man again as AJ and his friends looked around to see if they could spot were the voice was coming from.

"Up here kids" shouted an older looking gentleman from atop a tree who jumped down to the ground shocking AJ, William and Catherine.

"Follow me" proclaimed the man as he waddled down a dirt patch as if he was drunk. It wasn't until a good twenty steps that he realised no one was following him.

"I'm taking you to Diwnorth City come on" said the man again as he continued walking.

"Fine" said AJ as he began to follow the man, William also started walking but Catherine stood her ground shocked that AJ and William would follow this man.

"Are you crazy how can you follow him" asked Catherine

"Listen, i have always wanted to be a pokemon master and if it takes one crazy guy to help that dream be accomplished i have no problem. replied AJ as he out stretched his hand towards Catherine. "lets go"

The trio didn't know what was ahead of them but hoped for the best.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2011
    Sorry guys, exams have started at my school so I haven't got to post. I put together a long one and I'll post it later this week. Thanks.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2011
    It's time. Time for revenge.

Lynn Maxwell crept out of her silent room. She quietly snuck downstairs, making no sound. She gasped. The living room was destroyed. A pair of notes was the only thing left intact among the rubble.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Lynn collapsed on the ground, shivering and crying. What would she do? What could she do?

They will pay for what they have done, to my parents, to my friends, and to Taylor.

It was quiet outside in the pale sky; Lynn could see flocks of birds flying past. She knew that being spotted in the Vortex-occupied Raveghost Town could be fatal. Lynn dashed past the school she had trained at for so long, the Vortex office, the homes of the murdered… Finally she arrived at Danny's home at the edge of town.

"Go Gliscor," she whispered. Gliscor flew over the fence and back, reporting that no guards were near. Danny Blaze was Lynn's mentor, another Justice Officer. She withdrew Gliscor and typed in the code. The fence unlatched and she crept in.

Danny warmly greeted her and handed her, her father's last gift. Larvesta, her father's favorite Pokemon was the gift. "This one's newly hatched, train it well," said Danny.

"Thanks you, Danny," Lynn cried. For now, she was happy.

"One should not blindly flail at the enemy, but observe and dominate."

"Dodge the attack and finish him Gliscor!" shouted Lynn. The ground shook as Gliscor used Earthquake. It was over, she had made it. Sabotaging the power plant was tough, but finally Lynn took down the grunts. With no power, it would be much easier to sneak into the base in Sector C. It had taken a long time, but Lynn finally arrived at Sector C after gruesome training and her hard work paid off.

Lynn continued to sneak throughout the city, looking for clues to a secret entrance to the huge base.

A pair of Vortex grunts charged out of a house holding a sack of money. They laughed and Lynn glared at them in anger. I'll show them not to mess with us. "Go Larvesta and Staryu!" she shouted, with fury in her eyes. The two grunts backed up frightened by her sudden appearance, and then sneered.

"It's only a teenager," the larger of them laughed.

"She thinks she can take us down," snorted the other.

Lynn wanted to punish these men for what their organization has done.

"Larvesta, use Flamethrower!" The stream of fire smashed into the men, who were knocked backward, dazed. Lynn would do this, defeat Vortex, for her family, for her friends, for Taylor, and for the good of all.

Spoiler:

Back